Dutch Passion AutoBlueBerry, AutoEuforia and BlueAutoMazar in a SCROG under LED

The Euphoria made some big budz! I will definitely grow it again. Yours are looking fantastic

The Euphoria made some big budz! I will definitely grow it again. Yours are looking fantastic

Thanks Dudeski! I've grown the AE before and it also put out some nice buds. Long and slender sativa like buds.

Getting crowded in there! Looks good[emoji191][emoji267][emoji263][emoji268]

Thanks jingo! Yup it's definitely crowded in there now. I had to do some culling and get rid of a few smaller branches from the AE and BAM.

This will be a double update as last time I wanted to update the forum was closed for maintenance.

Day 44

Growth has been really explosive, these are the biggest autos I've grown to date. I think if the BAM had enough space it would have been a monster plant. Even in this restricted space it's around 80cm tall if I measure the main stem, the AE is similar in size and the ABB is slightly smaller. I tried my best to space out the buds and try to keep the canopy somewhat even. The even canopy is a battle I've nearly lost as the BAM and AE kept stretching forever and I ran out of horizontal space.
I've been using pipe cleaners to tie them to the screen and force them to where I want them. This is still an on-going task.

full

full

I tied down a few of the AE shoots to even out the canopy. There's definitely going to be a lot of crusty leaves close to the light. I can already see a bit of Ca deficiency showing up.

Day 50

I noticed the AE leaves are showing a bit of striped yellow color. I've seen this throughout the grow. It's mostly visible on the top leaves, I'm not sure if this a deficiency or not. A bit strange since they're all grown under identical conditions and the ABB and BAM aren't showing any signs. I snapped a close-up of the leaves, shown below.

I'm still feeding them a relatively light diet consisting of 2/5 bloom nutes, 1/5 PK and 1ml/l Mg. I might give them a feeding of cal-mag to help the top leaves resist the Cal def. It's getting tough to get a picture from the top as they've outgrown the tent, especially the BAM in the back and on the left side. The AE has done it's best to take over the front part of the tent.

full

full

ABB

full

Bud's starting to form. Starting to get some flowering smell as well. Nice and sweet as usual.

AE

full

Here you can see the weird leaf discoloring.

BAM

full

BAM's getting a bit of early frost. Nice sweet smell as well.

Those funky leaves are caused by your LEDs if you can raise them a bit they should green up. If you don't have room to raise them you might think about defoliating enough on the affected plants to open up lower bud sights. Might give more yield in the long run, or stress them at the wrong time. Idk

My bad they won't go back to green new growth in will green up.

This is the same thing on one of mine, just not so advanced.

d97443133ea5359e5903d07cd90501f3.jpg

I think this was a day or two later after raising my light.

701afd679063a57030019dd689bce914.jpg

You can see that one leaf coming in green now.

Yup. Same thing happened on one of mine when I brought my light down to close. I thought it was nute burn at first but just a weird thing from the LED's

Those funky leaves are caused by your LEDs if you can raise them a bit they should green up. If you don't have room to raise them you might think about defoliating enough on the affected plants to open up lower bud sights. Might give more yield in the long run, or stress them at the wrong time. Idk

My bad they won't go back to green new growth in will green up.

Yup. Same thing happened on one of mine when I brought my light down to close. I thought it was nute burn at first but just a weird thing from the LED's

Thanks for the info guys! That's good to know. It makes sense since it only affects the top leaves. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about it, the light is already as high as it will go, I might be able to gain another inch if I forego the carabiner and zip tie the light to the top. I will also try to pull the branches down to the extent that is possible.

Day 59

Things are going pretty well. Starting to get some proper flower smell now. The ABB is fruity/berry with a pungent undertone, the BAM is more sweet and fruity and the AE has a fresh citrusy smell. I have to say the ABB is one of the most smelly plants I've grown and that includes a bunch of photo varieties as well. It was the plant that made me realize that the jars I was using were not 100% air tight as the smell would slowly permeate through the jars and smell up the whole place. I can already tell that this ABB has the same potential.

The buds and leaves closest to the light are having a bit of a rough time but I did what I could to increase the distance so they're just going to have to ride it out from here on. I will likely see some bleaching of the bud tops. They're still on a pretty light diet of 2/5 bloom nutes, 1/5 PK and 1ml/l Mg. In spite of that I've seen a little tip burn on some leaves so I started alternating with 1/5 bloom nutes and 2/5 PK every other watering to reduce the N content. However the PK doesn't contain any micro nutrients so therefore I though it would be better to alternate with 2/5 bloom nutes every other watering.

I snapped a few bud shots today. The ABB and BAM produced a good amount of frost already, the AE is a little behind but there are some early frost signs. The ABB is starting to show a little purpling on the sugar leaves, I think it will produce some pretty buds. The AE has a very bouquet like bud structure with the lower budsites growing up almost even with the main top. I probably could have filled the tent with the AE only considering how much it side-branches.

full

ABB

full

AE

full

BAM

full

Back