Dutch Passion [Blue] DP White Widow, GN Telos with Canna Pro soil & Canna Vega/Flores Nutes

Awesome buddy!! I'm gonna need some input on a new High Stress technique i've been working on while i've been away!
I can't give too much away ... but it's going to involve an onion! ^_^
:bighug:
Big love ^_^
...I'm cryin' already!
RenStimpyHorse.gif
:laughcry:

:dragon8::dragon7:.....tomorrow then....

Just pulled up a chair, this is my kind of journal! Full of fun facts and humor… and, I’ve never seen you journal… like ever…? This is gonna be awesome!

Here's what's happened (The past)

• It fills the pot with soil
  • It moistens the soil
  • It digs its pinky up to the fingernail depth into the soil
  • It drops a seed into the hole and covers it up
  • It puts the misty cup over the seed
  • It goes back to putting the lotion on it's skin

Here's whats going to happen (The future)

• It sprays the soil daily
  • It waits for the seeds to pop
  • It Sprays for a few more days
  • It waters until day 20
  • It turns on the autopot with veg nutes
  • It waits until Flowering
  • It fills the rez with flower nutes
  • It waits until PK window
  • It gives the PK
  • It Waits until Harvest and Chops it down.
  • It continues with the lotion.

It sounds complicated when it's written down, so if there's any questions regarding any of the steps :haha: I'm happy to repeat them. (Kidding - i've got a "Lazy-ass" grow guide somewhere i can dig out and send to you)
lambs.gif
quag3.gif

...pass the lotion plz.....:crying:

:woohoo1:Right on Blooo, it's been a minute or two since you've journaled!
I like that you're going olde school cultivar with WW- :cool1: -- gawds I can't even remember when I smoked that last...
Whose version, mate?

Awesome buddy!! I'm gonna need some input on a new High Stress technique i've been working on while i've been away!
I can't give too much away ... but it's going to involve an onion! ^_^
Big love ^_^
Don't forget to deploy the WedgeTech branch levers-benders! :rofl:
fma5b.jpg

Just pulled up a chair, this is my kind of journal! Full of fun facts and humor… and, I’ve never seen you journal… like ever…? This is gonna be awesome!
....she's a funny one alright! :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

View attachment 1700580View attachment 1700581
...pass the lotion plz.....:crying:

:woohoo1:Right on Blooo, it's been a minute or two since you've journaled!
I like that you're going olde school cultivar with WW- :cool1: -- gawds I can't even remember when I smoked that last...
Whose version, mate?

Don't forget to deploy the WedgeTech branch levers-benders! :rofl:
View attachment 1700583

....she's a funny one alright! :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Hey Wairaboo ^_^

I've been stranded on the island now for 273 days .. conditions have been difficult as i've had to learn to adapt to my new surroundings.
Living on a diet of kelp and limpets has left me weak but ignited a (dutch) passion to find a more sustainable way of living.

Mr Wilson has succesfully identifed some Yam Seeds which he's confident will bring me the nutritional needs we both desire!

castaway533.jpg

Love that guy - he's a total hoot .. and would you believe it, a horticultural expert!

With some dirt, twigs and leave from the forest as a medium, and an array of tin foil reflectors we've put together a small green house for our yams .. it's not much .. but the best we can do

Here they are ... Mr Wilson is certain that they're on track and will lead to big juicy yams!

yams.jpg

While i wait for them to grow, all i can do is hope ... and pray to Yam gods for a healthy harvest so that we may eat.

I am Tom Hanks ... With a Hankering for Yams!

"Yammsss"

_121519770_4ef836ce-787f-47d3-9a4b-9ccd45cd4c23.jpg

Big love guys (it's 10 days or so, and i've done basically nothing :haha: heee hoo ho ^_^ )

:pass::bighug::bighug::vibe:

While i wait for them to grow, all i can do is hope ... and pray to Yam gods for a healthy harvest so that we may eat.

I am Tom Hanks ... With a Hankering for Yams!

"Yammsss"
I yam what I yam!
1724351877730.png
Ahhh-gah-gah-gah-gah :rofl:

Living on a diet of kelp and limpets has left me weak but ignited a (dutch) passion to find a more sustainable way of living.
...makes ya horny too! ...watch out Mr Wilson - :condom::haha:

Looks like a proper start, luv- :greenthumb:DP's version is a good'un I hear!
If she turns out a winner, I may have to go retro' myself and snag some seeds :smokeit:

It been like 18 or 19 days or whatever ^_^

Kind of a landmark for me because i expect the diameter of the plant to be similar to the plant pot at this time.
This tells me it's time to go lazy mode and put on the auto pot.

So far i've given her a complex diet of .... water :rofl:

Next up i'll add 20 ml of Canna Veg to 5 liters of water (twice) and throw that into the rez. I will probably not see her again for another 10 days.

DP WW - Classic!

coconutyam2.jpg

On a side note for the serious - I'm impressed with canna vega pro soil ... it's been fine. (as an alternative to my usual biobizz lighmix)

coconutyam.jpg

Happy growing Amigos! :D

It been like 18 or 19 days or whatever ^_^

Kind of a landmark for me because i expect the diameter of the plant to be similar to the plant pot at this time.
This tells me it's time to go lazy mode and put on the auto pot.

So far i've given her a complex diet of .... water :rofl:

Next up i'll add 20 ml of Canna Veg to 5 liters of water (twice) and throw that into the rez. I will probably not see her again for another 10 days.

DP WW - Classic!

View attachment 1703509

On a side note for the serious - I'm impressed with canna vega pro soil ... it's been fine. (as an alternative to my usual biobizz lighmix)

View attachment 1703510

Happy growing Amigos! :D

Autos Love to Cuddle up....Good to see you back in the saddle..............no wait.....that was the video going 'round in the staffroom that we weren't supposed to talk about.........:eyebrows:

Oops......:doh:..me and my big mouth...huh...?....:pass:

Autos Love to Cuddle up....Good to see you back in the saddle..............no wait.....that was the video going 'round in the staffroom that we weren't supposed to talk about.........:eyebrows:

Oops......:doh:..me and my big mouth...huh...?....:pass:

Look here you ... I told you all, it was an honest equestrian faux pas. It's what you get when you buy things on wish!!

smudge.jpg

:pighug: ..

:bighug:Blooo, how's things? :smokeout:

...new soil is usually a bit of an adventure/learning curve... Don't I know it! :rolleyes2: ....I see you're after my crown for Runts - :rofl:
Still stretch time to come yet though!
Look here you ... I told you all, it was an honest equestrian faux pas. It's what you get when you buy things on wish!!
:crying:-- pass the saddle soap plzzz,...
confused.png

Back