Dutch Passion Budster's drobe: Blue AutoMazar LST under 180W Hans panel LED

It really is a weird one this, I just can't make any sense of it. It does look like its grown over last day or so, has it showed sex yet?

Yeah man, I feel like a complete beginner again. It has grown a little but not nearly as much as I would have expected. No, it hasn't shown sex yet.

Dude check out my thread I'm growing a barneys farm critical kush auto it just started flowering I'm around day 45 I was ready to give up to but shes a beast right now. It didn't start showing preflowers til almost week 5 and just started flowering now.

It's got to do something next few days, must be late developer. What are breeders guidelines?

Dutch passion says 75 days. Last time I grew it I chopped it on day 91. I took this picture on day 87. It showed pre-flowers on day 24.

full

As you can see she was still kicking out pistils so I think it can be fairly slow.

Dude check out my thread I'm growing a barneys farm critical kush auto it just started flowering I'm around day 45 I was ready to give up to but shes a beast right now. It didn't start showing preflowers til almost week 5 and just started flowering now.

I'm not too worried about not showing pre-flowers, I'm actually happy it didn't because if it had gone into flower that small I don't think it would have been worth it. I'll be sure to drop by your grow.

Day 32

She seems to have enjoyed the last feeding as she perked up noticeably and I've been seeing some decent growth over the past couple of days. I still haven't seen any pre-flowers so I think she still has a chance to fill out the space. It's definitely not over yet.
I gave her another feeding today. I've seen a bit of striping on the leaves where they're lighter in between the veins, probably due to Mg def so I bumped the Mg up to 2ml/l instead of my usual 1ml/l. She also looks a bit hungry so I bumped the veg nutes as well. Total feed was 2/5 veg nutes, Rhizo and 2 ml/l of Mg, 1l this time so I will probably have to water again in 2-3 days.

I'm curious to see if she continues to improve.

full

full

Ready to explode, great work and patience DB! May as well give it another week...

She's definitely earned herself another week:biggrin: She's done quite a bit of growing since yesterday already and she's not that small for a plant that hasn't sexed yet. Leaves are still a bit discolored but I think that will change once it reaches the right nute balance again and new growth comes in. Hopefully she goes into flower in the next days and fills up the space. It would be awesome if I don't have to pull it and start over. I'm sending good vibes her way.

Day 38

She's still not quite out of the woods, there is still some deficiency on-going. I noticed that she grows well for 1-2 days after feeding and then slows down again. I've seen this behaviour when dealing with Mg def in the past so I'm thinking that's at least part of it. I bumped the Mg to 3ml/l this time, which is 3 times more than I normally use. She got a feeding on day 36 consisting of almost 2/5 veg nutes, Rhizo and 3ml/l Mg about 1l total. It might be a little heavy on the veg nutes for this stage but since it contains most macro and micro nutes I'm hoping to carpet bomb the issue. I'll keep an eye out for nute burn.

I saw the first pre-flowers on day 34 so I was hoping the pre-flower stretch would kick in but it's been a bit slow. Otherwise she's looking decently healthy so I'm hoping she will bounce back fully soon. I've done some light LST and pulled a couple of branches down so far.

full

full

full

I've noticed that the new growth shows a bit of yellow striping.

full

Older growth shows lighter color in between the veins, which is why I suspect Mag def. You can also see the healthy leaf of the Auto BlackBerry Kush next to it.

Looking very healthy mate, is the 'def' confined to the top leaves or all? Rest of the girl looks good to me.

I'd anticipate some def with the fans which bear the brunt of the light, but if fans lower down look fine I wouldn't think you need to take any remedial action.

Looking very healthy mate, is the 'def' confined to the top leaves or all? Rest of the girl looks good to me.

I'd anticipate some def with the fans which bear the brunt of the light, but if fans lower down look fine I wouldn't think you need to take any remedial action.

The yellow striping is on the new growth, the older fans have what looks like mag def and that will likely not disappear. It's more the very noticeable starting and stopping of growth after watering that makes me think that something is still not quite right. She's on the right track though. If she can make a good recovery in the next few days there should still be enough stretch time left.

I gave her another feeding today with 1/2 veg nutes, 3ml/l Mg and Rhizo. Might be pushing it on the nutes but I have a hard time reading her. Some branches and new growth look pale but at the same time some tips are burned but they're not dark green or clawing.
I'm still only watering with around a litre so that also allows me to go a bit heavier on the nutes since the total amount is not that much.

Back