Photoperiod DP Lemon Zkittles under GN Telos-0008

@Sensi Jay

I’ve been using Sensi Bloom A & B and was planning to use them for flowering too.

Sensi Bloom Part A-NPK-3-0-0
Sensi Bloom Part B-NPK-2-4-8

You think its better for the girls if I reduce part A to half measurements and see how they get on?

@stoney T

Yeah man I loved what you done to your girls. Gonna defoliate mine later on in the week and tie some of the side branches to the main stem. Never done any defoliating or LST, so will be treading carefully.

Been reading up on scrog, think I am gonna try it next time round. One practical question (it may seem stupid) regarding the method, how do you water till run off in a tent? I’ve always removed the plants and watered them on a drip tray. Obviously if branches were tied to the net the plants would have to remain in the tent. Would I have to get a water vacuum or something like that?

Thanks for weighing in :pass:

@Sensi Jay

I’ve been using Sensi Bloom A & B and was planning to use them for flowering too.

Sensi Bloom Part A-NPK-3-0-0
Sensi Bloom Part B-NPK-2-4-8

You think its better for the girls if I reduce part A to half measurements and see how they get on?

@stoney T

Yeah man I loved what you done to your girls. Gonna defoliate mine later on in the week and tie some of the side branches to the main stem. Never done any defoliating or LST, so will be treading carefully.

Been reading up on scrog, think I am gonna try it next time round. One practical question (it may seem stupid) regarding the method, how do you water till run off in a tent? I’ve always removed the plants and watered them on a drip tray. Obviously if branches were tied to the net the plants would have to remain in the tent. Would I have to get a water vacuum or something like that?

Thanks for weighing in :pass:

I just personally think there's not much need for N come flower, best taper off like you say and avoid all together on the tox girl.

See how u go, let me guess what sensi bloom instructions suggest..that A to be used the way through?

Day 53 - 26.5oC - 55%RH - Light is 55cm from canopy of tallest plant.

Sorry for lack of updates grow gang, life is just mad at the moment. Finding it tough to give these ladies the attention they deserve!

Girls have been getting 1.5L every two days. Per 1.5L feeds now consist of:-
  • Sensi Bloom A 2ml (Apart from the girl showing nitrogen tox, she gets 0ml)
  • Sensi Bloom B 4ml
  • Carboload 2ml
  • Overdrive 2ml
  • Calmag 2ml
  • Guanokalong 10ml (Weekly)
I defoliated them on Sunday as you can see, not sure if I went a bit heavy but it had to be done, tent was getting crowded.

Sorry for just a breif post, my brain is frazzled at the moment!

DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0208.JPG
DSC_0203.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0223.JPG
DSC_0221.JPG

Day 79 - 24.5oC RH 57%

Hey grow gang, long time as per usual. Mad times at the moment, not enough hours in the day.

Girls are coming along good, buds are starting to fatten up nicely. Yesterday I defoliated them a bit more and tied some of the side branches to the main stem. Struggling with humidity at the moment always between 55-60%, gonna have to look at getting a dehumidifier I think. Lovely citrus smell coming of these ladies and looking super frosty. Can't wait to try her out!

Hope you are doing good, peace!
DSC_0247.JPG
DSC_0244.JPG
DSC_0229.JPG

Day 79 - 24.5oC RH 57%

Hey grow gang, long time as per usual. Mad times at the moment, not enough hours in the day.

Girls are coming along good, buds are starting to fatten up nicely. Yesterday I defoliated them a bit more and tied some of the side branches to the main stem. Struggling with humidity at the moment always between 55-60%, gonna have to look at getting a dehumidifier I think. Lovely citrus smell coming of these ladies and looking super frosty. Can't wait to try her out!

Hope you are doing good, peace! View attachment 946027View attachment 946028View attachment 946029
very nice mate

Day 79 - 24.5oC RH 57%

Hope you are doing good, peace! View attachment 946027View attachment 946028View attachment 946029

V good looking buds there sir

Thanks guys.

Does this look like nute burn to you guys? View attachment 947810
yea mate burnt tips looks like nutes to me what e.c you running buds are looking great i tried some of mine and it very nice super smooth with a nice lemony aftertaste literally like a skittle

Back