Photoperiod DP Lemon Zkittles under GN Telos-0008

cut the affected bud out and start your flush keep a close eye out for more starting just that time of year not much you could do i reckon

Thank you bro, affected buds have been removed and flush has started. Humidy is down to 50-60%, gonna invest in a dehumidifier in the not too distance future for sure.

How many weeks do you think I can use a jiffy pot (from seed) for, before I need to transfer to airpots? Was hoping for 2 weeks. Sorry if this question is obvious, never used jiffy pots before!

:pass:

RH is now 90%! 3 days till they finish being flushed.

I’ve grown this time of year before and had no issues with RH. Is there anything I can do to reduce it? I’m on my ass at the moment so can’t afford a dehumidifier

RH is now 90%! 3 days till they finish being flushed.

I’ve grown this time of year before and had no issues with RH. Is there anything I can do to reduce it? I’m on my ass at the moment so can’t afford a dehumidifier

Hey dude, only real options are increase air flow particularly extraction, get another fan in, or do an extreme defol on all fans plus trim some bud leaves, less leaf mass will reduce rh.

What is rh like outside? May be worth opening a window if its generated inside.

yikes 90% is when,not if territory for br.could it be the flushing thats raised the rh ? or just there being X more water in the tent,it has to go somewhere kinda thing :shrug:
:pighug:

Thank you bro, affected buds have been removed and flush has started. Humidy is down to 50-60%, gonna invest in a dehumidifier in the not too distance future for sure.

How many weeks do you think I can use a jiffy pot (from seed) for, before I need to transfer to airpots? Was hoping for 2 weeks. Sorry if this question is obvious, never used jiffy pots before!

:pass:
never used them myself either but i reckon you might need a small pot just a bit bigger for two weeks i reckon the roots might be proper showing after that long

Hey guys,

Sorry for going dark! Had a shit harvest on the zkittles. I lost around a 1/3 of each plant to bud rot. I was away for a few weeks and a friend looked after them who also done some electrical work whilst I was away. The theory is that the power was switched off and left off for 3+ days, leaving the 4 plants in a 120x120cm tent with no ventilation. That being said my hydrometer was reading over 80%RH for the last few weeks before harvest so not sure how relevant the power being off actually was to the bud rot. Such a shame as this was a really easy strain to grow and was looking like I was gonna get a lovely harvest. I pulled about 3.5oz from 4 plants which is my least bountiful harvest to date...I thought the more you do something the better you get at it :shooty:

Anyway Im back to auto seeds now and have 3 x Barneys NYC diesel creeping up to 30 days. Will start a journal over the weekend.

Hope all you have been well :smokeout:

Hey guys,

Sorry for going dark! Had a shit harvest on the zkittles. I lost around a 1/3 of each plant to bud rot. I was away for a few weeks and a friend looked after them who also done some electrical work whilst I was away. The theory is that the power was switched off and left off for 3+ days, leaving the 4 plants in a 120x120cm tent with no ventilation. That being said my hydrometer was reading over 80%RH for the last few weeks before harvest so not sure how relevant the power being off actually was to the bud rot. Such a shame as this was a really easy strain to grow and was looking like I was gonna get a lovely harvest. I pulled about 3.5oz from 4 plants which is my least bountiful harvest to date...I thought the more you do something the better you get at it :shooty:

Anyway Im back to auto seeds now and have 3 x Barneys NYC diesel creeping up to 30 days. Will start a journal over the weekend.

Hope all you have been well :smokeout:
hey mango shame about the rot but thats just how it goes somtimes ups and downs trying to get myself out of a rut right now il take a tag in your new thread if ya remember hant seen to many barneys autos i smoed uite a few of there photoperiods LSD is worth a look i see they hae it in auto form now

Back