Photoperiod DP Lemon Zkittles under GN Telos-0008

Day 24 - 28.3oC - RH 35% - Light is 83cm from canopy of tallest plant.

Hey guys,

Everything seems to be good with the girls, although I do think I have been a bit tight on the amount of water I have been giving them, they looked quite droopy when I fed them yesterday (when the pics were taken). Had been giving them each 500ml-600ml daily, with no run off. Increased it last feed to 800ml-900ml with a small amount of run off (less than 5%). On day 30 I am going to flush the medium with tap water. As the girls are getting bigger and showing no burnt tips I increased the amount of Sensi Bloom A & B in the feed from 1ml per L to 1.5ml per L. Is it a general rule of thumb that photoperiods are more greedy than autos thoughout the grow?

From what I've read I should expect these girls to double/treble in size once flowered, if thats the case will have to think about switching soon I think, at this rate the tent is gonna be pretty crowded.

@stoney T Have attached a pic of current feed with E.C metre in, so when I switch these girls to 12/12 gradually increase my A&B nutes till it reads 1800-2000 E.C? Have I got that right?

ec.JPG
all.JPG
4.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG

Day 24 - 28.3oC - RH 35% - Light is 83cm from canopy of tallest plant.

Hey guys,

Everything seems to be good with the girls, although I do think I have been a bit tight on the amount of water I have been giving them, they looked quite droopy when I fed them yesterday (when the pics were taken). Had been giving them each 500ml-600ml daily, with no run off. Increased it last feed to 800ml-900ml with a small amount of run off (less than 5%). On day 30 I am going to flush the medium with tap water. As the girls are getting bigger and showing no burnt tips I increased the amount of Sensi Bloom A & B in the feed from 1ml per L to 1.5ml per L. Is it a general rule of thumb that photoperiods are more greedy than autos thoughout the grow?

From what I've read I should expect these girls to double/treble in size once flowered, if thats the case will have to think about switching soon I think, at this rate the tent is gonna be pretty crowded.

@stoney T Have attached a pic of current feed with E.C metre in, so when I switch these girls to 12/12 gradually increase my A&B nutes till it reads 1800-2000 E.C? Have I got that right?

View attachment 926243 View attachment 926238 View attachment 926239 View attachment 926240 View attachment 926241
never seen a e.c meter read like that one if im right in thinking thats a e,c of about 1.45 sounds about right for veg with sensi nutes so just move it up to 1.5 then 1.6 the next week and so on till you see tip burn or you get to about 2.0 ec watch the plants you will be surprized how quick you will see results in coco one of mine is a light feeder and is fairly burnt thats the risk with a supersoil mixs i suppose but still growing great and my zkittles definitly have doubled at least since i flipped to 12/12 so maybe think about it in the next week or two its up tp you really are leaving them grow natural or scroging them ? sorry for the ramble i think i answered the question have a look at mine if you want idea of how big they will get

Thanks for your continued help bro, yeah I was a bit thrown off by the E.C meter as well.

Leaving them to grow natural mate.

I am thinking about putting old light to use and taking some clones, be a good learning experience for me :)
for sur mate take some clone always a good practice to get into incase you find a killer pheno you can keep it around

Day 35 - 24oC - RH 50% - Light is 68cm from canopy

Hey, sorry the lack of updates, mad busy at moment.

On day 30 I flushed the plants with tap water, I ran around 25L through each pot (pots are 10L) and didn't water for the following two days. I switched to 12/12 on day 32, and gave the girls their first feed since the flush on day 33. They are now receiving 2.5ml Sensi Bloom A & B, 1ml CalMag, 1ml Carboload, and 5ml Guanokalong per litre. I think my ec metre is pony to be honest, I was playing around with it whilst knocking up the feeds, and increased my A & B nutes by 1.5ml per L and the reading was more or less the same (around 1.7) Got serious doubts over its accuracy, will have to get another.

I am a bit concerned I made the switch too late and the tent is gonna be too crowded, I am thinking of defoliating the girls. They seem really bushy, if that makes sense? More so than the previous plants I have grown. I know there is a divide over the benefits of defoliating, whats your guys thoughts? If I did decide to defoliate, when would be the best time to do it? And is there a right way to defoliate?

I think one of the girls is suffering from nitrogen toxicity (I am no expert, this is an attempt at self diagnosis with the help of internets) She is the first plant pictured below.

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG
DSC_0193.jpg
DSC_0195.JPG
DSC_0196.JPG

On day 30 I flushed the plants with tap water, I ran around 25L through each pot (pots are 10L) and didn't water for the following two days. I switched to 12/12 on day 32, and gave the girls their first feed since the flush on day 33. They are now receiving 2.5ml Sensi Bloom A & B, 1ml CalMag, 1ml Carboload, and 5ml Guanokalong per litre. I think my ec metre is pony to be honest, I was playing around with it whilst knocking up the feeds, and increased my A & B nutes by 1.5ml per L and the reading was more or less the same (around 1.7) Got serious doubts over its accuracy, will have to get another.

I am a bit concerned I made the switch too late and the tent is gonna be too crowded, I am thinking of defoliating the girls. They seem really bushy, if that makes sense? More so than the previous plants I have grown. I know there is a divide over the benefits of defoliating, whats your guys thoughts? If I did decide to defoliate, when would be the best time to do it? And is there a right way to defoliate?

I think one of the girls is suffering from nitrogen toxicity (I am no expert, this is an attempt at self diagnosis with the help of internets) She is the first plant pictured below.

View attachment 930516 View attachment 930515 View attachment 930514 View attachment 930513 View attachment 930512

A bit of N tox I'd agree, but no biggie. Just no more grow nutes now you flipped.

You gonna have a v full tent! May have to defol a bit to get best out of em.

View attachment 930516 View attachment 930515 View attachment 930514 View attachment 930513 View attachment 930512
looking good mate very nice indeed indeed they are a bit big gonna be a hand full you could always top them now and work them into a net or scrog if you do this now its still not too late otherwise strip the bottom third of the plant you can go cheak out my thread for ideas maybe dont go as much as i do on some girls good luck im watching closely to see what phenos you get

Back