Photoperiod DP Lemon Zkittles under GN Telos-0008

Great Job Mango,

I don't know if you had N def. but you came out of that well. Have you flushed at anytime during this grow? If you are short on that 10% runoff, then your salts can build up. You should douse with plain PH'd water, about every three weeks. My opinion only.

I hope you have a happy harvest. :coffee:

:pass:

E.C of the feeds is 1.8 mate. The smell coming of these ladies is incredible man, really can’t wait to try some in the vape.

@Eekman Hey Bro, Thanks man, yeah I flushed them on day 30, I usually water till about 5% run off. Have run 5l of plain water through each of them this afternoon (last L contained feed).

Have you guys used jiffy pots before? I’m gonna be growing some autos next and wanted to get them started whilst I’m giving the 10 day flush to the zkittles. Plan is to germ in the jiffy pots then transfer to the 10L airports, once the zkittles is down.

Day 97

Yo gang, I've been out the country for the past 10 days and left my ladies in the care of a trusted friend. Had a nasty shock when I opened the tent on my return this morning, the main cola on one of girls looks likes it been fried. A few other buds are also the same in appearance. Any ideas? Bit gutted, but hey what can you do? Just have to treat it as a learning experience :pass:

Apart from that, things looking ok. Think I am gonna start a 10 day flush later this week.

Hope you and your gardens are well.

DSC_0338.JPG
DSC_0335.JPG
DSC_0351.JPG

at first glance i thought plant dried out,but rest of plant aint yellow saggy.flash a few pics in lives stoner gossip :pass:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

its defo bud rot guys, my heart is broken. Not all plants are effected and even on the girls that are suffering not all buds have it. In general RH has been between 50-60%, just checked now and its 70%, fucking baffled. All contributing factors to the environment are the same as before I left for hols. Maybe something is wrong with my extraction? Fan has done 4-5 grows now maybe its not working as efficient as it should?

Fucking gutted is an understatement. Damage limitation now, can I still flush these ladies and carefully pick out buds showing no signs of rot, or is the general rule that the whole plant should be condemned?

Im trying to find the positives and treat this as a learning curve, but finding it pretty hard! :pass:

I just don’t get how RH is so high? Everything is, how it has been for the rest of the grow.
5D83ABCF-0DD0-4E62-BA8B-00F171DD76B1.jpeg

Im gonna start flushing them today even though I think they could do with an extra week. Some buds are better than no buds :(

its defo bud rot guys, my heart is broken. Not all plants are effected and even on the girls that are suffering not all buds have it. In general RH has been between 50-60%, just checked now and its 70%, fucking baffled. All contributing factors to the environment are the same as before I left for hols. Maybe something is wrong with my extraction? Fan has done 4-5 grows now maybe its not working as efficient as it should?

Fucking gutted is an understatement. Damage limitation now, can I still flush these ladies and carefully pick out buds showing no signs of rot, or is the general rule that the whole plant should be condemned?

Im trying to find the positives and treat this as a learning curve, but finding it pretty hard! :pass:
cut the affected bud out and start your flush keep a close eye out for more starting just that time of year not much you could do i reckon

Back