Dutch Passion Budster does autos, AutoBlueBerry, AutoBlackBerryKush & AutoEuforia in a SCROG under GN LED.

Day 14

I gave them a feeding of 2/5 veg nutes, 1ml/l Mg and Rhizo at ph6.5, 1litre per plant. I also cranked the light up to 120W and it's now around 42cm away. The AutoEuforia is still noticeably smaller although they're all on the 4th/5th leaf set. It might catch up eventually.

ABB

full

ABBK

full

AE

full

Looking very healthy cant wait to see the results

Thanks mate! Glad to have you tagging along.

Day 18

Going pretty smoothly so far. They got another feed of 2/5 veg nutes, 1ml/l Mg and Rhizo, 1l per plant.

full

full

Day 20

They've gotten pretty tall and it was time to put the screen in. As usual the screen is about 15-16cm above the soil. They got another feed of 2/5 veg nutes, 1ml/l Mg and Rhizo, 2l per plant this time.
The ABB and the ABBK has showed pre-flowers, still waiting for the AE.

ABBK - Upper left corner
ABB - Upper right corner
AE - Lower right corner

full

Just out standing dude. They are the healthiest plants on the AFN.

Just out standing dude. They are the healthiest plants on the AFN.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that! I'm glad to hear it.

I left them alone for 2 days and when I checked on them the ABBK had already taken off above the screen. Took a little bit of wrestling to get it back under.

I also flipped the light over to 180W and raised it to about 47cm above the screen.

full

full

I just realized it's been a while since the last update. Things are going smooth, no trouble so far. I upped the nutes to 1/2 veg, 1ml/l Mg and Rhizo, they're getting 2l per plant, nearly saturated. I'm not watering until run-off, I did an experiment last grow and just watered until they were full but no run-off. Didn't cause any issues as far as I could see. It's much easier to water if I don't have to scoop all the run-off out after.

Day 29

The screen is starting to fill up as they're in the middle of stretch. I have a also seen pre-flowers on the AuoEuforia.

full

full

Post-scrog

full

Back