Dutch Passion AutoBrooklyn Sunrise, AutoColorado Cookies and AutoWhite Widow in a SCROG under GN LED

Nice work man, do you plan on running all the tops into the empty corner?

Thanks man. The original idea was to grow the ABS and the ACC into the empty corner and then let the AWW grow mostly down towards the ACC, however it looks like the AWW will stay small. Its side branches are not really developing and it's not stretching much. Hopefully the ABS and ACC can fill up the space mostly on their own.

Day 28

Still a decent amount of stretch. They look pretty far into flower already so I'm not sure how long the stretch will last. The AWW is staying small. I'm not sure if I'll be able to really fill the screen this time, I'm hoping the ABS and ACC can compensate.

full

full

full

Nice man!! I am also currently growing the ABS and the ACC outdoors...going pretty well! Your girls are certainly looking nice and healthy!

Cool, I'll be sure to check it out at some point, curious to see how they do outdoors in your expert hands.

Nice work my friend. Have you got your Led on full whack now that they are going into flower?

Yup, LED is running at 180W. Normally I run it at 60W for 2 weeks then 120W for 1 week and then 180W for the rest of the grow.

I had a feeling they where not growing as vigorously as I'm used to so I went back and looked at my previous grow around the same time as the pictures above. I posted the picture below:

full

There is a huge difference between previous and current grow. They just don't seem to be filling in like I'm used to. Normally at this point in the grow they're competing for space with explosive growth. I'm not sure what could have gone wrong. As far as I know the conditions are the same as my previous grow, the soil is even from the same bag. I use the same feed/watering schedule, they're even drinking the same amount ~2.3l every 3 days, except for the AWW. The light schedule is the same. I can't see any deficiencies or other issues, the plants look a healthy green to me. I'm completely stumped.
The stretch is slowing down already and the screen is nowhere near full. I'm afraid the yield will suffer.

@dirty budster This has me completely baffled also. They all look really healthy and nice, colour is just right yet they are not filling up the space. This has kind of the same feel I had with my ANQ. That was a pheno that stayed super tiny and completed super fast with what.... just some 50g of dry. I seriously hope these babies will turn around and push more growth into them! How far do you have the MS006 hanging? How is the temperature and RH in your tent now?

Perhaps this is just a phenotype thing and it would be best to just run their course and hope for the best?

Cool, I'll be sure to check it out at some point, curious to see how they do outdoors in your expert hands.

Yup, LED is running at 180W. Normally I run it at 60W for 2 weeks then 120W for 1 week and then 180W for the rest of the grow.

I had a feeling they where not growing as vigorously as I'm used to so I went back and looked at my previous grow around the same time as the pictures above. I posted the picture below:

full

There is a huge difference between previous and current grow. They just don't seem to be filling in like I'm used to. Normally at this point in the grow they're competing for space with explosive growth. I'm not sure what could have gone wrong. As far as I know the conditions are the same as my previous grow, the soil is even from the same bag. I use the same feed/watering schedule, they're even drinking the same amount ~2.3l every 3 days, except for the AWW. The light schedule is the same. I can't see any deficiencies or other issues, the plants look a healthy green to me. I'm completely stumped.
The stretch is slowing down already and the screen is nowhere near full. I'm afraid the yield will suffer.
Very healthy looking girls bro great growing,i have a single brooklyn sunrise monster that has filled my 2x2 tent.

@dirty budster This has me completely baffled also. They all look really healthy and nice, colour is just right yet they are not filling up the space. This has kind of the same feel I had with my ANQ. That was a pheno that stayed super tiny and completed super fast with what.... just some 50g of dry. I seriously hope these babies will turn around and push more growth into them! How far do you have the MS006 hanging? How is the temperature and RH in your tent now?

Perhaps this is just a phenotype thing and it would be best to just run their course and hope for the best?

Light is 50cm away from the screen, 40-45 cm from the tops. Temp is around 28-30C or 82-86f and RH is around 50-60%. If it was just one I would put it down to the pheno but three is weird. They stretched pretty ok but they're not filling in and the tops look a bit weak.
Yeah I'm gonna let them run til the end, a bit late to stop now.

Very healthy looking girls bro great growing,i have a single brooklyn sunrise monster that has filled my 2x2 tent.

Thanks man. That's what I would expect. Normally when I run 3 they're competing for space.

Back