Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Hello everyone..:toke:..just a quick note, I have ordered some bio PK boost.:woohoo:(Free postage cause its closer @stoneyT thanks)..so I will be using that on the 1-3ml per litre, from week 2 of bloom until 1 week from Chop day.:vibe:.....on another quick note @Biotabs F69 or @Hippy_BiotabsF70 if I knock up 5ml of BoomBoom in a litre of water for foliar feed...how long will it last please??....or do I need to knock up fresh each time??....thanks in advance dudes:thanks:

On the label mate. Think it’s 3 hours max.

Hello people......BoomBoom and a Fim for this girl today:vibe:....you can kind of see where I pinched her, her top growth is now flat:smiley1:
IMG_20180621_110558.jpg

Looks really healthy mate. Great job on the startup. It's hard to tell from the pics, it looks like maybee like you missed the fuck I missed. Wow what a play on words I was trying to think of how to word that. The main is still growing up, no? Happened to me one time when I cut it too high. Just took the tips of the fans off so they grew in fingerless. Maybee I just can't really tell from the pics

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looks really healthy mate. Great job on the startup. It's hard to tell from the pics, it looks like maybee like you missed the fuck I missed. Wow what a play on words I was trying to think of how to word that. The main is still growing up, no? Happened to me one time when I cut it too high. Just took the tips of the fans off so they grew in fingerless. Maybee I just can't really tell from the pics

haha dude.....i was thinking the same thing haha:crying:......if i did miss haha....she is a shorty from what people have advised me so far....so as I predict tent space I dropped another today:bighug::pass:

thx by the way dude

Back