Indoor Vapo Grows.....Bluetoof ...Yeah Baby Yeah!!

Bluetoof has worked for the other half and his seizures. So I hope they bring it back. It's worked the best of any strain of Mephisto's thus far
brilliant, hope they bring it back too:smiley1:

They seem to bring back strains that get a lot of attention. Maybe seeing as it works so well for medicating it can be worked with the cbd line. But I would also like to see it bought back in like a year or two when I don’t have a couple tubes of them. I like’em fresh lol.

brilliant, hope they bring it back too:smiley1:
It would be nice, it is after all toof decay by blue cush with is basically the best of all worlds of medicinal value . I always found toof decay to be medicinal and so did any green crack alternatives. So it was a nice specimen. But the likelihood of them bringing back bluetoof without a documented case of seizure or other neurological disorders (fibromyalgia, pain and migraines which it also helps). Luckily I have 4 more of the illuminautos release. Would be a shame to lose such a medical strain.

It would be nice, it is after all toof decay by blue cush with is basically the best of all worlds of medicinal value . I always found toof decay to be medicinal and so did any green crack alternatives. So it was a nice specimen. But the likelihood of them bringing back bluetoof without a documented case of seizure or other neurological disorders (fibromyalgia, pain and migraines which it also helps). Luckily I have 4 more of the illuminautos release. Would be a shame to lose such a medical strain.
Definitely.....this is my last from the origional drop....and at all....im going to really enjoy her:bighug::pass:

Definitely.....this is my last from the origional drop....and at all....im going to really enjoy her:bighug::pass:
When I can get back to starting growing new strains I will be considering using std to reverse part of the plant and get more bluetoof but is rather just buy from mephisto and give them the money to keep up the good qork.

I personally have found bluetoof to make me feel in less shoulder pain and it works well for back pain for those with blown discs.

Can't win them all... I want the new illuminautos drop but more important things are causing money to be left free from seeds... But at least I have over 100 seeds, let's say I get only an average of 15 grams per plant I'm looking at 1.5 kg, but I know more will be harveated. I think HBSS now has a permanate place in my garden from here on out. Wanna get fantastic going too though.

Hello to one and all...:toke:..this little lady is 3 weeks old today and she seems a tad small to me but she will grow on regardless....maybe its a combination of this being a quite old seed, as she is from the original drop.....and a bad transplant!!!......i fucked it up as the coco from the little pot crumbled in my hand when I moved her....I just managed to get her in the hole.....she showed sex yesterday....here is a pic:pass:
IMG_20180816_145956.jpg

Back