Indoor Vapo Grows.....Bluetoof ...Yeah Baby Yeah!!

Ok I joined the club. I dropped a Bluetoof special two days ago looks like she’ll be sunny side up tonight or tomorrow. I see soil lifting and she looks like she’ll have a sister gold glue.

Ok I joined the club. I dropped a Bluetoof special two days ago looks like she’ll be sunny side up tonight or tomorrow. I see soil lifting and she looks like she’ll have a sister gold glue.
You won't regret. Mine is at 49 days with big golfball size nugs that are sticky as hell.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

dude I love it....thats 3-4 people i know doing this girl all right now :headbang:

Im afraid this little lady isn't looking so hot at the mo......I transplanted her today.....hopefully she will pick up:smiley1:
IMG_20180802_183035_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180802_183047_hdr.jpg

sorry aboooot the shit pics haha

dude I love it....thats 3-4 people i know doing this girl all right now :headbang:
So far the BTS is looking best of the bunch in the tent flower wise
The one pic is rotated correctly, the bud is growing horizontal
3fafd4b0966bf20a7badda8c5678bfce.jpg
e5d55f6a9a2ba85c1283a43e10a7a903.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hello guys and gals....I checked her abou an hour ago and even tho the leaves have not unfurled yet.....they are MUCH greener today so she is recovering........:woohoo::pass:

I'm along for the ride.
I harvested 2 Blue Toof's earlier this week and will have another couple ready for the chop in about 2 weeks.
I'm loving it. Heavy, happy high but not so heavy that I'm watching the back of my eyelids.
I haven't had a lot of nerve pain as of late (cervical spinal stenosis) but I'm really hoping it helps me like it has others.

I'm along for the ride.
I harvested 2 Blue Toof's earlier this week and will have another couple ready for the chop in about 2 weeks.
I'm loving it. Heavy, happy high but not so heavy that I'm watching the back of my eyelids.
I haven't had a lot of nerve pain as of late (cervical spinal stenosis) but I'm really hoping it helps me like it has others.
Hope so too dude:smiley1: Ive had a few now and they have all been heavy with frost and good producer's:baked:

Back