Indoor Vapo Grows....Tyrone Special....Slanted Style!

How important is yield? If it's important I'd just lst her a little bit, if yield is not important, then play away
hello @MissUniverse .....good point!....I'm a "quality over quantity any day" kind of man.....so I guess you are right.....slanted style trial continues.....thanks:bighug::pass:

hello @MissUniverse .....good point!....I'm a "quality over quantity any day" kind of man.....so I guess you are right.....slanted style trial continues.....thanks:bighug::pass:
I 100% agree, quality is more important than quantity. All that matters is 50 grams home grown is better than 100g mids from a store. Especially with mephisto strains like Tyrone. What a great smoke she is. She can bush out to the size of a medium sized rounded hedge. Could make a good yard plant that's for sure

IMG_20180829_142949.jpg
Slanted stylee is unfortunately off............don't know what is happening with this little lady but im going to grow her out and see........

View attachment 945983 Slanted stylee is unfortunately off............don't know what is happening with this little lady but im going to grow her out and see........

Looking good :thumbsup: never know dynamite does come in a small package :woohoo:

Very true mate.....very true...im not a big fan of culling!

Me either the BT I did LST on well she all but got smashed and snapped a branch or 2 thought about just culling her but didn't now she's over 5 ft tall

Back