Indoor Vapo Grows....Tyrone Special....Slanted Style!

At like a 45 degree angle ? Giving it a half turn a day will it grow up like a corkscrew :pighug:
I dunno bro....we will see I guess....Ive had a few more thoughts...I may Fim her and rotate her a quarter, once a day!......maybe not as steep as 45° dude:bow:

thats what i get for using my fone not a double post but 6 of em :wall:
hows it looking ?
:pighug:
Not very well im afraid mate, I potted her up but she is really yellow....I hope she makes it:smoking:

Hello to everyone....little miss Tyrone is looking greener and healthier by the day.....soon as she gains a little height...the slanted stylee will begin :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:..............:note:
IMG_20180816_145928.jpg

Hey everyone.....im thinking of scrapping the slanted style on this one.....IDK yet....she seems to be a bit on the small side....what do you think?
IMG_20180823_175333.jpg

Hey everyone.....im thinking of scrapping the slanted style on this one.....IDK yet....she seems to be a bit on the small side....what do you think?View attachment 944286
How important is yield? If it's important I'd just lst her a little bit, if yield is not important, then play away

Back