Indoor Vapo Grows.....Bluetoof ...Yeah Baby Yeah!!

Hello everyone..:toke:...this girl is down and I didn't take any harvest pics, i'm sorry.:bow:....just know that she finished up ok and will be providing me with great weed soon.:woohoo:...I have had to amend my growing ways recently, so i'm ending all my current threads..:yoinks::yoinks:...until I feel confident enough to begin a new thread...:finger:...on the subject of amending my growing ways, I will say that hyperfocus, mild insomnia and reading too much on growing, can lead to stunting of the plants and SJS* happening quickly..:cuss:...so this is the main announcement about my threads but I will post on each of them over the next few days as i'm around AFN....:yay:..don't worry friends, i'm not going anywhere..:woohoo1:..like I said before I am just going back to basics....thank you all for your patience!:smiley1: T.T.F.N.

Vapo...:peace:

* ...SJS is small joint symptoms....terrible!!:frowny:

Hello everyone..:toke:...this girl is down and I didn't take any harvest pics, i'm sorry.:bow:....just know that she finished up ok and will be providing me with great weed soon.:woohoo:...I have had to amend my growing ways recently, so i'm ending all my current threads..:yoinks::yoinks:...until I feel confident enough to begin a new thread...:finger:...on the subject of amending my growing ways, I will say that hyperfocus, mild insomnia and reading too much on growing, can lead to stunting of the plants and SJS* happening quickly..:cuss:...so this is the main announcement about my threads but I will post on each of them over the next few days as i'm around AFN....:yay:..don't worry friends, i'm not going anywhere..:woohoo1:..like I said before I am just going back to basics....thank you all for your patience!:smiley1: T.T.F.N.

Sorry to hear, bro. I hope to see you back in the saddle again soon. I really enjoy your journals.

your a good grower,just dont know it :pass:
:pighug:
Thanks Archie...haha yeah, I wish I'd hurry up and start to know it:crying::pass:....the new girls seem to be doing ok....Jammie Dodgers should be more successful...thanks dude:bow:

Hope you are back to journaling soon.... really enjoy them. Don’t get yourself down on the growing. We ALL meet hurdles along the way . (Got a stunted Gold Glue currently)!
The Jammy Dodgers sounds sooo great. Glad she is doing well.
:bighug::pass:

Thanks for the vote of confidence @BCBudlady ...yeah, going back to basics will defo help....plus I think 1 journal at a time will be easier to manage....thank you:bighug::pass:

Yes keep it simple especially when u start to struggle. No need to have different stages of growth all over. Good luck we all hit snags here and there sometimes it is just a plant that doesn’t want to cooperate. Keep a journal going helps keeel track of what your doing. Even if it’s just notes written down at home not public here.

Back