Indoor Vapo Grows.....Bluetoof ...Yeah Baby Yeah!!

Late as usual but subbed up! Looking forward to seeing how you do with this one.
Glad to have you here bro....i'm feeling back to myself now, thanks for everyone's understanding.......updates will continue as usual from 2moz:joy:

Glad to have you here bro....i'm feeling back to myself now, thanks for everyone's understanding.......updates will continue as usual from 2moz:joy:
I got a couple of Bluetoof Special freebies with my last order. I don’t know if it’s the same, but still exciting to see your take on it. You always manage to make the colors pop.

I got a couple of Bluetoof Special freebies with my last order. I don’t know if it’s the same, but still exciting to see your take on it. You always manage to make the colors pop.
im certainly gonna try dude :smiley1:

Hello good people of AFN......just a quick pic to show what she has been up to while ive been away....
IMG_20180823_175353.jpg

Had a bit of a wee problem with this lady....I spotted a couple of her tips twisting.....I put it down to early stages of overwatering......I can sometimes get a bit carried away when watering(picture me as a madman at a tent door, laughing maniacally with a fire hose!)and I am happy I spotted she was unhappy quickly enough!
IMG_20180829_143005.jpg

Hola brothers and sisters......sorry for not keeping up with my journals....I have just been too stoned to do much, if I tell the truth..:crying:....Strawberry Nuggets and Forgotten Cookies...PHEW!!!...good stuff :pass:.....here is a pic:smiley1:.....did a little LST to help things along
IMG_20180912_160650_hdr.jpg

Back