Indoor Vapo Grows.....Bluetoof ...Yeah Baby Yeah!!

I got a couple blue toof special with my last order, was debating doing one next round in September. I’ve yet to hear a bad thing about the strain. I’ll follow along with a current grow :cheers:

That’s it enough of this I can’t be the only guy without a BT baby so gonna soak one along with a gold glue. Been hearing she’s a potent girl herself heavy indica.

Have one BlueToof Special at 43 days. Looks like a big piece of cotton candy with green leaves stuck to it. Pretty amazed at how sticky and fat the buds at D43.
432f1dbb0a2939b507aa913d5c2674fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I got a couple blue toof special with my last order, was debating doing one next round in September. I’ve yet to hear a bad thing about the strain. I’ll follow along with a current grow :cheers:
That’s it enough of this I can’t be the only guy without a BT baby so gonna soak one along with a gold glue. Been hearing she’s a potent girl herself heavy indica.
Have one BlueToof Special at 43 days. Looks like a big piece of cotton candy with green leaves stuck to it. Pretty amazed at how sticky and fat the buds at D43.
432f1dbb0a2939b507aa913d5c2674fc.jpg

Thanks for the look in guys.. @Mizzo81 get that seed dropped bro lol...she is a VERY heavy indica....easy grow too...she looks, feels and smells awesome...par for the course from Mephisto tho:pass:

Any idea how it works on nerve pain. Bluetoof is wonderful for beating nerve pain couple puffs at a Time.

Any idea how it works on nerve pain. Bluetoof is wonderful for beating nerve pain couple puffs at a Time.
Good question. I've had a couple cervical fusions well acquainted with that pain, would be great if it does.

Good question. I've had a couple cervical fusions well acquainted with that pain, would be great if it does.

Bluetoof works the best of what I’ve had so far. Hoping gold glue works just as well. Would like a couple strains to help with it.

Back