Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

no local shop you could call into that carrys the tabs or maybe the shipping would be less from someone based closer to where you live
duuuuuuuh of course..:crying:.....why didn't I think of that....total BrainFart lol....Nice one Stoney :toke:

Hey @Vapo69, I’m sure you have already seen other journals and whatnot, but the Nugs is not a huge plant. She stays pretty compact from what I can tell. Keep on keepin’ on. Looking good.
so I believe dude...I was going to tie her down...mainline stylee bro lol...but somebody told me she is a shorty, so im going to Fim and light LST on her instead....thanks dude for the tip....oh and if it was you who told me then Thanks again dude haha:crying:

so I believe dude...I was going to tie her down...mainline stylee bro lol...but somebody told me she is a shorty, so im going to Fim and light LST on her instead....thanks dude for the tip....oh and if it was you who told me then Thanks again dude haha:crying:

Nah...wasn’t me. It was @Seabass.

I’m just growing a Strawberry Nuggets in the 2 liter fun grow and she’s short and bushy and giving me nightmares about bud rot. Hopefully she gets her stretch on soon.

Nah...wasn’t me. It was @Seabass.

I’m just growing a Strawberry Nuggets in the 2 liter fun grow and she’s short and bushy and giving me nightmares about bud rot. Hopefully she gets her stretch on soon.
Nice one @Seabass .....Refugee I will be watchin how she goes in the 2ltr dude:smiley1:

Last edited:
Hello everyone..:toke:..just a quick note, I have ordered some bio PK boost.:woohoo:(Free postage cause its closer @stoneyT thanks)..so I will be using that on the 1-3ml per litre, from week 2 of bloom until 1 week from Chop day.:vibe:.....on another quick note @Biotabs F69 or @Hippy_BiotabsF70 if I knock up 5ml of BoomBoom in a litre of water for foliar feed...how long will it last please??....or do I need to knock up fresh each time??....thanks in advance dudes:thanks:

Last edited:
Hello everyone..:toke:..just a quick note, I have ordered some bio PK boost.:woohoo:(Free postage cause its closer @stoneyT thanks)..so I will be using that on the 1-3ml per litre, from week 2 of bloom until 1 week from Chop day.:vibe:.....on another quick note @Biotabs F69 or @Hippy_BiotabsF70 if I knock up 5ml of BoomBoom in a litre of water for foliar feed...how long will it last please??....or do I need to knock up fresh each time??....thanks in advance dudes:thanks:
I tried to download the pdf. but it only came thru in German lol which i dont sprecken:smiley1:

Back