Indoor Vapo Grows.......Fugue State with Remo

Hola everyone.....a few thoughts now that this lady is nearing the end of her stay with me.....I have to say that this lady looks, feels and smells FANTASTIC.....Im really looking forward to this one guys and gals:smiley1:.....Now when I started this thread, as with all of my threads....I promised myself to be honest and give the best review I could, of the product in use, so here it goes!!!
......Remo...you make top quality nutrient and all the plants I have used them on have been great....but the bottles need some improvement:smiley1:.......chop pics will follow in a few days:thanks:everyone
I cant stand it....I LIED to you good people......i lied, i lied, i lied lied.....chop pics will NOT follow.....I forgot to take any....im sorry friends haha......i know you're not bothered cause this has been a fun ride.....yes??? haha.....I will post some bud pics when she is dry!!

I cant stand it....I LIED to you good people......i lied, i lied, i lied lied.....chop pics will NOT follow.....I forgot to take any....im sorry friends haha......i know you're not bothered cause this has been a fun ride.....yes??? haha.....I will post some bud pics when she is dry!!
LOL doughnut. It's easy to just get on with it isn't it? I generally don't take chop pics, can't be bothered.

LOL doughnut. It's easy to just get on with it isn't it? I generally don't take chop pics, can't be bothered.
haha....once im in the chop mindframe.....i dont see anything else until she is down.:bow::bow:

Hola everyone.....a few thoughts now that this lady is nearing the end of her stay with me.....I have to say that this lady looks, feels and smells FANTASTIC.....Im really looking forward to this one guys and gals:smiley1:.....Now when I started this thread, as with all of my threads....I promised myself to be honest and give the best review I could, of the product in use, so here it goes!!!
......Remo...you make top quality nutrient and all the plants I have used them on have been great....but the bottles need some improvement:smiley1:.......chop pics will follow in a few days:thanks:everyone

Hi Vapo and @Boradan ,

We've made adjustments to our 1L North American units by adding a heat treated foil seal (vs. the foam seals). We were finding the same issue and have resolved this problem. @Boradan , you likely purchased some units made before we made the swap (March of this year). @Vapo69 , the units you have pictured here are from the EU and we get another company to assist us with bottling. I will contact them right now and see if we can figure out a solution to this issue. Sorry about the inconvenience. There's a lot that goes into getting product to market and it's not always perfect every time. We try to do what we can though.

Hi Vapo and @Boradan ,

We've made adjustments to our 1L North American units by adding a heat treated foil seal (vs. the foam seals). We were finding the same issue and have resolved this problem. @Boradan , you likely purchased some units made before we made the swap (March of this year). @Vapo69 , the units you have pictured here are from the EU and we get another company to assist us with bottling. I will contact them right now and see if we can figure out a solution to this issue. Sorry about the inconvenience. There's a lot that goes into getting product to market and it's not always perfect every time. We try to do what we can though.
I got the nutrients in the EU last October.
They had a foil seal that came off after a few uses. Some came off as soon as I opened the bottle.

Thanks very much for the contact and info. Always appreciated when Companies respond to possible issues :pighug:

Hi Vapo and @Boradan ,

Actually, I just checked. They are cardboard inserts in the bottles (there was only one with an insert left):
imag0470-jpg.931476
imag0469-jpg.931475

Hi Vapo and @Boradan ,

Understood @RemoNutrients Thank you for the reply, just to clarify the issue is with cardboard insert inside the lid, this is glued to the inside of the lid...but becomes stuck to the foil.....when you first open the bottle...this tears the back of the cardboard insert and it stays stuck to the foil....with a small bit of cardboard now stuck to the glue inside the lid....this cardboard insert soaks up nutrients when you shake the bottle before use and starts to come apart really slowly and I get bits in my nutes, I see them in the pipette dude and leaks.....and if you remove the card insert as it has totally come loose and is soaked....you then get bits from the blob of glue with cardboard stuck to it, in the inside of the of the lid and the bottles leak really bad then dude.....like I said dude, Good product bottles need a bit of improving.....I understand the work it must take to put something like this together and I hope you use my feedback positively as is intended....thanks again:smiley1:

Understood @RemoNutrients Thank you for the reply, just to clarify the issue is with cardboard insert inside the lid, this is glued to the inside of the lid...but becomes stuck to the foil.....when you first open the bottle...this tears the back of the cardboard insert and it stays stuck to the foil....with a small bit of cardboard now stuck to the glue inside the lid....this cardboard insert soaks up nutrients when you shake the bottle before use and starts to come apart really slowly and I get bits in my nutes, I see them in the pipette dude and leaks.....and if you remove the card insert as it has totally come loose and is soaked....you then get bits from the blob of glue with cardboard stuck to it, in the inside of the of the lid and the bottles leak really bad then dude.....like I said dude, Good product bottles need a bit of improving.....I understand the work it must take to put something like this together and I hope you use my feedback positively as is intended....thanks again:smiley1:
:yeahthat:
Sorry for stealing your thread Vapo...

Very well put Vapo.

Back