Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Hello AFN.......Srawb nugs is down.....im going to be honest here, I felt a tiny bit let down by @mephisto when this little lady stopped her stretch at about 12" ......I was wrong!!....these are the fattest buds I have ever grown and they are solid too.....I apologise to Mephisto for the brief wobble in my faith lol.....here are a couple of picsView attachment 942627 View attachment 942628

Haha I've had to suck back down some mephisto-flavoured bad words in the past too dude! :crying: They never disappoint in the end.

Those nugs looks fat as fook mate and the smoke report sounds awesome. Quality med weed :cheers: :thumbsup:

Haha I've had to suck back down some mephisto-flavoured bad words in the past too dude! :crying: They never disappoint in the end.

Those nugs looks fat as fook mate and the smoke report sounds awesome. Quality med weed :cheers: :thumbsup:
haha thanks mate.....yeah I totally agree :crying:...they always come thru....its quality weed that I would recommend to anyone on the planet dude:vibe::vibe:

still filling in the green book ? is it showing you any patterns or 2+2 kinda things that we probably wouldnt remember or be able to put together,without them being wrote in a book.
or a top ten ?
:pighug:
haha to be fair....no..:crying:....but I just started again yesterday......I was thinking of doing one Biotabs and one Dutch Pro with the Double grapes dude....what you think?:headbang:

you not long got the dutch pro ? no point in them sitting on a shelf,you know biotabs will give you a nice plant.so theres only one thing for it....queeue harry hill

:pighug:

haha he is a Legend!!...Im going Dutch pro all the way I think dude:worship:

did you journal your purps SN?
No journal on her. She is not stacking as I would have hoped. I make an organic supersoil mix that carries most plants through early flower and typically add in Mammoth P and possibly some Roots NPK mid flower. This purp pheno SN has been tough. Definite Mag deficiency and more. She is behind my Forgotten Cookies and 4AM by about 2weeks. I won’t cull her. She will finish , but lesson learned .I hope she is worth the hassle. People are impressed with purple bud but I just like good herb , so i hope it’s as good as the pink pheno.

No journal on her. She is not stacking as I would have hoped. I make an organic supersoil mix that carries most plants through early flower and typically add in Mammoth P and possibly some Roots NPK mid flower. This purp pheno SN has been tough. Definite Mag deficiency and more. She is behind my Forgotten Cookies and 4AM by about 2weeks. I won’t cull her. She will finish , but lesson learned .I hope she is worth the hassle. People are impressed with purple bud but I just like good herb , so i hope it’s as good as the pink pheno.
In the 2 liter competition, I ran into a few issues and never got much color to my SN. So it was green either by my ineptitude or by phenotype. However, it finished drying last night so I ground up a small bit and put it in the vape. That’s the last thing I remember. It knocked me out with a quickness the likes of which I have never experienced. Good stuff.

In the 2 liter competition, I ran into a few issues and never got much color to my SN. So it was green either by my ineptitude or by phenotype. However, it finished drying last night so I ground up a small bit and put it in the vape. That’s the last thing I remember. It knocked me out with a quickness the likes of which I have never experienced. Good stuff.
My SN has no color either and she’s in her 70’s. No cooler temps to help but I have a green pheno and I’m fine with it especially if it knocks me out. She has a great smell to her doesn’t she. I think they said the green pheno smells more of the sour strawberries that they looked for. I could be wrong and imagining that in my head lol.

My SN has no color either and she’s in her 70’s. No cooler temps to help but I have a green pheno and I’m fine with it especially if it knocks me out. She has a great smell to her doesn’t she. I think they said the green pheno smells more of the sour strawberries that they looked for. I could be wrong and imagining that in my head lol.
Dudes I think its always nice to get a different colour than green....but brass tacks are how it makes you feel....you could have the purplest bud in the world, but if it doesn't work....its no good!

Back