Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Ok guys and gals.....Smoke report!!....Well!!!...what do I say about this one...Top Notch stuff this.....another winner for me.....usual Mephisto trait it has of being strong as fuck weed.....gives GOOD buzz, GOOD appetite, GOOD laughs = GOOD TIMES in my book people......:headbang::headbang::headbang::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

EDIT......it smells fuckin lovely too!

i read a lot of books in the early days,all from USA and in F a lot of pencil marks and extra columns drawn in the margins.
:pighug:
The site I learned the basics of growing on is an American site bro.....I just copied what I saw and never changed:pass:

Ok guys and gals.....Smoke report!!....Well!!!...what do I say about this one...Top Notch stuff this.....another winner for me.....usual Mephisto trait it has of being strong as fuck weed.....gives GOOD buzz, GOOD appetite, GOOD laughs = GOOD TIMES in my book people......:headbang::headbang::headbang::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

EDIT......it smells fuckin lovely too!
I concur! Downright lovely smoke... pretty to look at too. I had a pinkish pheno but my recent one is purple. Just wondering about the difference in potency, smell, etc. (I’m at day 47 on the current one) .
Gonna be a permanent fixture for sure. Just can’t decide on the Illuminauto purps drop or more of the Artisinal SN. Any insight?

I concur! Downright lovely smoke... pretty to look at too. I had a pinkish pheno but my recent one is purple. Just wondering about the difference in potency, smell, etc. (I’m at day 47 on the current one) .
Gonna be a permanent fixture for sure. Just can’t decide on the Illuminauto purps drop or more of the Artisinal SN. Any insight?
Strawb 2 is going the same way as this one....one massive fat main.....im always on the hunt for new strains, cause im always amazed at the diversity of cannabis.....so Im going to bank the SN for later now and get some new Illuminauto's:pass:

did you journal your purps SN?

Back