Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Hello AFN.......Srawb nugs is down.....im going to be honest here, I felt a tiny bit let down by @mephisto when this little lady stopped her stretch at about 12" ......I was wrong!!....these are the fattest buds I have ever grown and they are solid too.....I apologise to Mephisto for the brief wobble in my faith lol.....here are a couple of picsView attachment 942627 View attachment 942628
Much better than I did, @Vapo69. Well done, brother. My final pics are going into the 2-liter thread a bit later today...you’ll see what I’m talking about.

She looks awfully good to me, what was the wet weight. I think mine is coming down one of the next four days (day 73-day 76) depending on amber t-heads. If none show, day 76 she closes up shop. Mine buds are very solid as well. Certainly the first such plant I have grown to be so small of stature, but the smells coming from her are just amazing.
dude i don't weigh my harvest....sry:smiley1:

Much better than I did, @Vapo69. Well done, brother. My final pics are going into the 2-liter thread a bit later today...you’ll see what I’m talking about.
thanks bro....much appreciated, I will look for yours later:smiley1:

lovely colours and a fat wee bitch with it :kiss: my smallest mephisto grown was deceptively strong,a little goes a long way.
you may not weigh but im sure you measure,as in jars full.weight is only an issue if you run out,perpetual dont need great yeilds just a steady flow.
nice growing :thumbsup:
:pighug:

lovely colours and a fat wee bitch with it :kiss: my smallest mephisto grown was deceptively strong,a little goes a long way.
you may not weigh but im sure you measure,as in jars full.weight is only an issue if you run out,perpetual dont need great yeilds just a steady flow.
nice growing :thumbsup:
:pighug:
Too true bro......and thanks :pass:

dude i don't weigh my harvest....sry:smiley1:

No problem, I think @archie gemmill got it right, it's only important when you run out.

I was just curious for comparison's sake since I am going to chop in a couple days. Never had such a compact plant and I am curious how she yields.
But quality is the most important thing.

No problem, I think @archie gemmill got it right, it's only important when you run out.

I was just curious for comparison's sake since I am going to chop in a couple days. Never had such a compact plant and I am curious how she yields.
But quality is the most important thing.
haha yeah.....its MEGA important when you run out.:bow:

Hello everyone.....I know the main lady is down, this is a pic of Strawb 2 for you....hello!! that rhymes....watch out Snoop Dogg!!
IMG_20180823_175340.jpg

Back