Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

IMG_20191031_170211.jpg

..AND FOR EVERYONE THAT MISSED IT......
IMG_20191031_170211_kindlephoto-27945611.jpg

Hello guys and gals.....happy with how these ladies are progressing......
IMG_20191109_153408.jpg
IMG_20191109_153401.jpg

You are rocking the socks off em!! THANKYOU!!! :pighug: :pighug:

Can't believe you many tops you have managed to get too, well done... It's all that Vapotraining!

:d5:

Nice one bro

Peace
....Thank you bro....I know they aren't much to look at yet....but when they bud up properly....they are gunna be mighty purdy lol...:pass:

....Thank you bro....I know they aren't much to look at yet....but when they bud up properly....they are gunna be mighty purdy lol...:pass:

beautiful in their own right buddy, they are evolving into some might fine smoke!

Peace

Looks like you will get a decent harvest off her! When you grew this strain before how was it for density? I loved that about Peyote Cookies, super dense buds. Also a very easy plant to grow, not picky at all. I was just looking at seeds for Black Friday sales and although I loved the Peyote, I still want to try the Ayahuasca.

Looks like you will get a decent harvest off her! When you grew this strain before how was it for density? I loved that about Peyote Cookies, super dense buds. Also a very easy plant to grow, not picky at all. I was just looking at seeds for Black Friday sales and although I loved the Peyote, I still want to try the Ayahuasca.

I know you didn't ask me so i apologise if i am interjecting here where it is not welcome... But the density of the buds when i tried it in amsterdam seemed A+++. Huge calyxs and frost for days, bud formation is a big thing with me for genetics! Deep purple and bright orange hairs with flecks of green it was some of the most beautiful bud i have ever seen. @Vapo is going to smash this grow!

Peace... And sorry again for butting in

:d5::d5::baked::pighug:

I know you didn't ask me so i apologise if i am interjecting here where it is not welcome... But the density of the buds when i tried it in amsterdam seemed A+++. Huge calyxs and frost for days, bud formation is a big thing with me for genetics! Deep purple and bright orange hairs with flecks of green it was some of the most beautiful bud i have ever seen. @Vapo is going to smash this grow!

Peace... And sorry again for butting in

:d5::d5::baked::pighug:

I should always state anyone can answer, please don't worry no butting in at all! Vapo grows great, I look forward to seeing how this grow continues :smoking: I'm looking at their Glookies as well, that one looks like it would be killer for resin and density.
I know density has a lot to do with how the herb is grown, but genetics also play a huge part. I have had rock hard buds from some, and fluffy from others grown at the same time so exact same conditions.

Back