Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

I should always state anyone can answer, please don't worry no butting in at all! Vapo grows great, I look forward to seeing how this grow continues :smoking: I'm looking at their Glookies as well, that one looks like it would be killer for resin and density.
I know density has a lot to do with how the herb is grown, but genetics also play a huge roll. I have had rock hard buds from some, and fluffy from others grown at the same time so exact same conditions.

Ahhh thank you for that.
Glookies looks incredible i just had a look at it. Two super resinous strains i don't think you could go wrong.

I know what you mean, once you have your airflow, feed, CO2 and temps in check having the genetic of beautifully formed buds is the icing on the cake!
I am so particular about the end product, in my experience, i often go into stupid detail researching the genetic and try to get evidence of it... 3/4 months is a long time to wait for these girls so it's good to strive for some killer buds.

Peace

Hello dudes... @RivetGrrl ...tbh the first one of these I grew I TOTALLY struck lucky and she had lovely, juicy, sparkly, stinky and dank buds that were rock hard...very dense!!...and a great smoke too, not long after the first one, I gave up with photos for auto's so I was a MASSIVE NOOB when I grew her first.......and she still delivered top shelf for me! :smiley1: ....I hope this helps your decision.

Ahhh thank you for that.
Glookies looks incredible i just had a look at it. Two super resinous strains i don't think you could go wrong.

I know what you mean, once you have your airflow, feed, CO2 and temps in check having the genetic of beautifully formed buds is the icing on the cake!
I am so particular about the end product, in my experience, i often go into stupid detail researching the genetic and try to get evidence of it... 3/4 months is a long time to wait for these girls so it's good to strive for some killer buds.

Peace

Other than the name, "Glookies" :crying:
It sounds like Barney's has some pretty stellar genetics all 'round, it's not often I'm that impressed with one free seed, and I should have cloned. But I would rather grow several and pick the best one to keep going.
I do a lot of research too, which ends up not helping me as I find too much I want to grow. And I NEED to concentrate on a few strains and really dial them in. I did that with World of Seeds Pakistan Valley, but let her go since it was a plant I cloned just to clone, and I didn't actually choose a winner. But I really love that strain and may buy seeds again and pick one. Right now I did a reproduction run on Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush so I have a ton of those seeds to grow out a winner with those genetics. If they don't impress me I'll go back to WoS and run PV again.

Hello dudes... @RivetGrrl ...tbh the first one of these I grew I TOTALLY struck lucky and she had lovely, juicy, sparkly, stinky and dank buds that were rock hard...very dense!!...and a great smoke too, not long after the first one, I gave up with photos for auto's so I was a MASSIVE NOOB when I grew her first.......and she still delivered top shelf for me! :smiley1: ....I hope this helps your decision.

NO I want all the strains LOL. But damn I may have to just try that one, especially with Black Friday deals at Seedsman and some other places. Thanks and I will continue to follow along :smoking:

It sounds like Barney's has some pretty stellar genetics all 'round, it's not often I'm that impressed with one free seed, and I should have cloned. But I would rather grow several and pick the best one to keep going.
I do a lot of research too, which ends up not helping me as I find too much I want to grow. And I NEED to concentrate on a few strains and really dial them in. I did that with World of Seeds Pakistan Valley, but let her go since it was a plant I cloned just to clone, and I didn't actually choose a winner. But I really love that strain and may buy seeds again and pick one. Right now I did a reproduction run on Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush so I have a ton of those seeds to grow out a winner with those genetics. If they don't impress me I'll go back to WoS and run PV again.

NO I want all the strains LOL. But damn I may have to just try that one, especially with Black Friday deals at Seedsman and some other places. Thanks and I will continue to follow along :smoking:

It sounds like you are going to have an arsenal of some great genetics this black friday @RivetGrrl ! ahaha yeah they probably could have thought of something better for GG X GSC ... Like Gorillas Cookie jar or something equally as silly :crying::crying: Saying that the grows i have seen look very good and with a description likening the strain to the avengers its gotta be POWER! Sour diesel, key lime and walnuts?!

Im in amsterdam next week... i wonder if they will have this in store to try? If i do, i will post a smoke report here for you with some pics.

Be sure to tag up when you do! i love to watch how other people grow!

Peace.

Haha

yeah, I want 'em all too......these seeds have been stored for at least a couple of years in my fridge....popped no probs:biggrin:

It sounds like you are going to have an arsenal of some great genetics this black friday @RivetGrrl ! ahaha yeah they probably could have thought of something better for GG X GSC ... Like Gorillas Cookie jar or something equally as silly :crying::crying: Saying that the grows i have seen look very good and with a description likening the strain to the avengers its gotta be POWER! Sour diesel, key lime and walnuts?!

Im in amsterdam next week... i wonder if they will have this in store to try? If i do, i will post a smoke report here for you with some pics.

Peace.
Damn the 'Dam, dude!....lol....have a blast and light one for me dude!!!!!!

Peace.

Have fun on your trip! I have an ongoing photo thread in my sig, but I am very behind in updates. I'll get around to it. But if you want to skim through I have a variety of things going on.

Haha

yeah, I want 'em all too......these seeds have been stored for at least a couple of years in my fridge....popped no probs:biggrin:

Nice, I did the reproduction with seeds that were almost 10 years in the fridge, since all but one popped and they were very vigorous that's why I did the repo on them. So I'm starting about 20 tonight to pick a winner. Considering germ problems with some fresh seeds, I am always happy to see older seeds pop and grow well. Did you clone btw?

Have fun on your trip! I have an ongoing photo thread in my sig, but I am very behind in updates. I'll get around to it. But if you want to skim through I have a variety of things going on.

Nice, I did the reproduction with seeds that were almost 10 years in the fridge, since all but one popped and they were very vigorous that's why I did the repo on them. So I'm starting about 20 tonight to pick a winner. Considering germ problems with some fresh seeds, I am always happy to see older seeds pop and grow well. Did you clone btw?
.......no, sadly I don't do clones.......yet!!.....I just pop 'em, grow 'em and smoke 'em.......I don't have room or the equipment to clone atm...:pass:

Edit:....or the knowledge to clone....haha

Last edited:

You have got my attention!

:headbang:

Peace

Back