Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

.....well, now you mention it....90% of what I have grown ever since I swapped nutes has had a pale-ish colour.....I'm not overjoyed with the Organicus line from these..... so I am going to try their Coco A+B with the other products I have left and then switch to a previous brand I have used, I actually discussed this with a friend earlier lol :headbang: ...I wonder if I should switch now?.....or hold the line with the Organicus?......
IMPO I think veg is the more important time for nutrients as it determines how big the plant will get. I would at least supplement them with something high in nitrogen.

IMPO I think veg is the more important time for nutrients as it determines how big the plant will get. I would at least supplement them with something high in nitrogen.
...just had a checkaleckadingdong bro......I think its the light
IMG_20191029_220509.jpg
IMG_20191029_181442.jpg

...just had a checkaleckadingdong bro......I think its the lightView attachment 1121359View attachment 1121360
maybe could up your calmag a little but nice job also how many girls total you got running pal just curious ive just bought a smaller tent to maybe put up over Xmas as i have family coming for a while so my big room is coming down and i will put the smaller up its more hidden and i got a great deal on the tent

maybe could up your calmag a little but nice job also how many girls total you got running pal just curious ive just bought a smaller tent to maybe put up over Xmas as i have family coming for a while so my big room is coming down and i will put the smaller up its more hidden and i got a great deal on the tent
dude you always get a good deal haha....which type is the tent dude?.....I love my BudBox....and I have 7 girls going right now:headbang:,

edit....I think I have some Cal-Mag lying around that has a higher Nitro content, but is it wise to swap?

Most plants under led need loads more than normal but she still looks fine dont change nowt up but I feed mine ever feed with calmag also vapo I'm a bargain whore ya dont realise how bad I am I paid 40 quid for this last week they were meant to be 30 pcent off but a glitch said it was 40 and they honoured it
IMG-20191026-WA0009.jpeg

So 0.76 x 0.76 and 180m high

So 0.76 x 0.76 and 180m high
That is just around the size of my photo tent dude....Nice....what light you gonna run in there?

Edit.....good deal too bro lol

That is just around the size of my photo tent dude....Nice....what light you gonna run in there?

Edit.....good deal too bro lol
i still have a meizi 900w a viperspectra 600w and a kingbo 1000w so one of them or maybe just one sanlight i recon i may only be running 5 solo cups in it

.....Hello AFN....here is a little update on the PA....its just a ittle over the first week since the flip and they are ramping up now...when they reach the edge of the pot, I am just gonna let them go up.....I watered and moved/re-set the ties about 2hrs ago....and I noticed that just like a pizza, the extra topping probably wasn't worthwhile as they look so similar....what do you think dudes and dudettes?..View attachment 1121267View attachment 1121268
View attachment 1121266

Doing well there buddy!

Them girls are cruising!

Peace.

i still have a meizi 900w a viperspectra 600w and a kingbo 1000w so one of them or maybe just one sanlight i recon i may only be running 5 solo cups in it
...put 'em all in bro haha...be like Piccadilly Circus in there lol:crying::crying::pass:

Back