Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

Looking happy as larry and chugging along nicelly
Keep er lit
:pighug:
Thank you muchly dude....been so long since I have flipped a light schedule.....exited to see how they react and the difference in them :smiley1:

Well Hellooooooooooo AFN.....these ladies are gettin busy....not gonna bore you with the details, I have been adjusting ties and they are Motoring since the flipping...cut shaders too but I am being very careful to take lower leaves(guess I did bore you after all haha)just going to pose a question to whoever looks at this....Q)...I know these are fem photos from Barneys Farm...but I am treating them like an auto with the training and cuts....should I be doing something different as they are photosensitive?......am I risking hermies?....that's two questions but ya'know I'm a stoner WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE........:thanks::yay::yay:
IMG_20191025_141707.jpg
IMG_20191025_141700.jpg
IMG_20191025_141650.jpg
IMG_20191025_141639.jpg

Edit:....these are pics from yesterday but was to stoned to post haha....all tips have pointed upwards since

Nice Vapo the plant wrestling looks bad ass . Don't think it should hurt but ( disclaimer ) I don't know nothin I:smoking::smoking: am so wasted

Last edited:
Well Hellooooooooooo AFN.....these ladies are gettin busy....not gonna bore you with the details, I have been adjusting ties and they are Motoring since the flipping...cut shaders too but I am being very careful to take lower leaves(guess I did bore you after all haha)just going to pose a question to whoever looks at this....Q)...I know these are fem photos from Barneys Farm...but I am treating them like an auto with the training and cuts....should I be doing something different as they are photosensitive?......am I risking hermies?....that's two questions but ya'know I'm a stoner WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE........:thanks::yay::yay:View attachment 1120046View attachment 1120047View attachment 1120048View attachment 1120049

Edit:....these are pics from yesterday but was to stoned to post haha....all tips have pointed upwards since

Really looking forward to watching these ladies flower!! You're gonna have some stunning bud there dude, will be nice to see you work your magic on a photo too!

Peace bro.

Nice Vapo the plant wrestling looks bad ass . Don't think it should hurt but ( disclaimer ) I don't know nothin I:smoking::smoking: am so wasted
..no worriez bro....me too:pass:

Back