Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

With a gardener of your skills im sure you will take it all in stride mate. After all master manipulator can surely conquer a challenging height, im sure!

The saber is doing well bro, i am going to take some pics tonight and post tomorrow, so i will surely tag you up! that sucks man! i struggle to keep up even looking at the notifications on AFN :crying::crying: that could just be because 60% of the time i am high. life is good. haha.

peace my brother.
.....oh shit dude!!!......that's terrible, my sincere condolences.....only 60% of the time spent high?.....surely there must be something, we could do about that haha.......:jointman:

.....oh shit dude!!!......that's terrible, my sincere condolences.....only 60% of the time spent high?.....surely there must be something, we could do about that haha.......:jointman:

im currently working on a method of swapping my blood for rosin. ill put a tutorial up when i have cracked it.

im currently working on a method of swapping my blood for rosin. ill put a tutorial up when i have cracked it.
Haha..dude, I will be the first to do it ........if you succeed, that is:crying:

Hello afn......little update, I have flipped on Saturday and am looking forward to the budshow....and @RivetGrrl on the PA, I have tied down the apical meristem....or the side that took dominance and left the smaller to rise and flourish:pass:
IMG_20191021_143458.jpg
IMG_20191021_143451.jpg
IMG_20191021_143445.jpg

Hello afn......little update, I have flipped on Saturday and am looking forward to the budshow....and @RivetGrrl on the PA, I have tied down the apical meristem....or the side that took dominance and left the smaller to rise and flourish:pass:View attachment 1118126View attachment 1118127View attachment 1118128

Yo,

Two tickets to the bud show please!

I always learn two things from your post... the shape a marijuana plant can potentially be...

And new scientific words... apical meristem sounds like a Norwegian death metal band :headbang::headbang:... No, they are not wasted on me :crying::crying:

Killing it as always, keep it up.

Ok dude....have been and am impressed lol....watching along now:d5:

Ohh im glad i have got your attention!! Update in next few days.

Peace bud

:pighug::pighug:

Yo,

Two tickets to the bud show please!

I always learn two things from your post... the shape a marijuana plant can potentially be...

And new scientific words... apical meristem sounds like a Norwegian death metal band :headbang::headbang:... No, they are not wasted on me :crying::crying:

Killing it as always, keep it up.

Ohh im glad i have got your attention!! Update in next few days.

Peace bud

:pighug::pighug:
...looking forward to the update dude.....can't take all the credit for "apical meristem" bro lol. ...the apical bit I knew....RivetGrrl is the meristem source lol :smiley1:

Back