Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

Other than the name, "Glookies" :crying:
It sounds like Barney's has some pretty stellar genetics all 'round, it's not often I'm that impressed with one free seed, and I should have cloned. But I would rather grow several and pick the best one to keep going.
I do a lot of research too, which ends up not helping me as I find too much I want to grow. And I NEED to concentrate on a few strains and really dial them in. I did that with World of Seeds Pakistan Valley, but let her go since it was a plant I cloned just to clone, and I didn't actually choose a winner. But I really love that strain and may buy seeds again and pick one. Right now I did a reproduction run on Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush so I have a ton of those seeds to grow out a winner with those genetics. If they don't impress me I'll go back to WoS and run PV again.

NO I want all the strains LOL. But damn I may have to just try that one, especially with Black Friday deals at Seedsman and some other places. Thanks and I will continue to follow along :smoking:
i can highly recommend barneys me and mostly my friends have been using them for years now l.s.d / red dragon / liberty haze / shiskaberry / vanilla kush / blue cheese and a few more all solid il be doin a run of the shiskaberry in a few months my freind has a lovely pheno all blueberry smell and taste with the punch of a afgani

.......no, sadly I don't do clones.......yet!!.....I just pop 'em, grow 'em and smoke 'em.......I don't have room or the equipment to clone atm...:pass:

Edit:....or the knowledge to clone....haha
my buddy just cuts the clone off shoves it in coco no rooting powder or gel nothing but coco and a clone and he gets decent results so dont think you need alot to do clones i dont recommend the above method but it shows its very easy good humidity and decent temps are the hardest bit and always cut a few more than you need

i can highly recommend barneys me and mostly my friends have been using them for years now l.s.d / red dragon / liberty haze / shiskaberry / vanilla kush / blue cheese and a few more all solid il be doin a run of the shiskaberry in a few months my freind has a lovely pheno all blueberry smell and taste with the punch of a afgani

You, sir, are not helping my addiction :crying:
Glad for the feedback tho, I just need room now to start something new..

my buddy just cuts the clone off shoves it in coco no rooting powder or gel nothing but coco and a clone and he gets decent results so dont think you need alot to do clones i dont recommend the above method but it shows its very easy good humidity and decent temps are the hardest bit and always cut a few more than you need
thanks @stoney 91 ......I think clones will be me, eventually......I still get a kick when they breach lol....so I wil stick here for now......thanks for the info, its great to know that it's not as complicated as I first thought......:d5:

Ladies are just doin the do......loving life:d5:
IMG_20191125_170246.jpg
IMG_20191125_170233.jpg

Hello everyone, my apologies for not keeping up with this journal properly and my apologies to @NG420 .....for really these ladies are done, one is down....partially smoked lol...and the other remains but on a flush......the yeild is not great, I must admit....and I will be blaming it fully on a cheap CMH bulb, which has burnt nearly every leaf tip in the tent to a crispy, crunchy brown curl.....my Philips bulb quit on me right when I started my chillies.....anyway, I have forced dry some weed from the first, and the smoke is unbelievable, everything I remembered and more......I will post some pics tomorrow when the second comes down...... @NG420 brother, I am sorry that my recent brain fart and the sub-par bulb didn't grow these ladies as I wanted, but my only regret is that I used my CMH on these not my Skylines.....live and learn....the buds may be smaller than I wanted(don't think I will ever see a bud big enuff tho lol)but there is plenty of them.

Hello everyone, my apologies for not keeping up with this journal properly and my apologies to @NG420 .....for really these ladies are done, one is down....partially smoked lol...and the other remains but on a flush......the yeild is not great, I must admit....and I will be blaming it fully on a cheap CMH bulb, which has burnt nearly every leaf tip in the tent to a crispy, crunchy brown curl.....my Philips bulb quit on me right when I started my chillies.....anyway, I have forced dry some weed from the first, and the smoke is unbelievable, everything I remembered and more......I will post some pics tomorrow when the second comes down...... @NG420 brother, I am sorry that my recent brain fart and the sub-par bulb didn't grow these ladies as I wanted, but my only regret is that I used my CMH on these not my Skylines.....live and learn....the buds may be smaller than I wanted(don't think I will ever see a bud big enuff tho lol)but there is plenty of them.

Hello my dearest brother!

Please don't apologise for growing weed!!! That's just blasphemy!!

I really don't blame you on smoking the delights either, the bud is a grade A++++ from what i remember.

I am so attached to all of my skylines... 100s, 400s, 600s or the saber! It is going to take something spectacular for me to switch any type of lighting!!!

When someone asks me to sample or try a new light i always ask if its going to beat what i currently get... That's why i will always use skylines!

I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as they have given you some good bud to smoke that is key. What's next for you then?

Any strains to look out for?

Peace.

Hello my dearest brother!

Please don't apologise for growing weed!!! That's just blasphemy!!

I really don't blame you on smoking the delights either, the bud is a grade A++++ from what i remember.

I am so attached to all of my skylines... 100s, 400s, 600s or the saber! It is going to take something spectacular for me to switch any type of lighting!!!

When someone asks me to sample or try a new light i always ask if its going to beat what i currently get... That's why i will always use skylines!

I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as they have given you some good bud to smoke that is key. What's next for you then?

Any strains to look out for?

Peace.
...dude, I have gone back to sma!ler pots....easier for me to manage and can get a load of strains going.....I have 2 Double Grape, 2 Forgotten Strawberries and 3 Short and Sweet going.....plus this Mighty Dinafem Moby Dick thats in just a litre of coco.......
IMG_20191209_152326.jpg

....and a Sweeeeeet little S99 V6 that is coming down shortly......flash pic
20191204_181041_resized.jpg
....thanks for understanding bro :pass:

Back