Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

Well my friends....I am sad to report that little NG has been axed as she had no roots....at all haha...but the PA for JB are doing soooo well....both of them.....so the tops have been done and the auxins* have clearly been re-directed and the nodes are growing away from each other........as you can nearly see, I have started using safety pins thru the edge of the pot now to tie them...as the hooks were pulled up overnight and rode to the middle....again!!.....also when this happened the stems rose and stiffened...bah!....now I cant get them as flat as I wanted cause they will snap.....and we dont want that!!...never mind....onward and upwards lol.....the plan next is to remove the upwards and downwards facing nodes, then when the next sideways facing nodes are out and safe....I am guna top the two mains to push the growth to what will be 4 main stems, with(hopefully)big beautiful buds:smoker:

*Auxin is the hormone that makes the plant grow up, this is dominant in the main stem, when the plant is topped...this hormone is re-directed to the lower(now the uppermost)nodes to create 2 main stems. This is what I have read.....if I am wrong, please educate me

Good training!

And yes you are correct, the apical meristematic tissue at the upper shoot, when removed, eliminates apical dominance allowing the lower shoots to develop more. (auxin's are diverted to the new growth points) You will still often see one node taking over to be the new apical meristem, nature finds a way eh :smoking:There is a lot more to all this, I could bore you for a very long time talking about it but I find it fascinating :crying:

Looking forward to seeing your gals develop, I have never mainlined mine, but I have gone as far as just having two sets of nodes on mine.

Good training!

And yes you are correct, the apical meristematic tissue at the upper shoot, when removed, eliminates apical dominance allowing the lower shoots to develop more. (auxin's are diverted to the new growth points) You will still often see one node taking over to be the new apical meristem, nature finds a way eh :smoking:There is a lot more to all this, I could bore you for a very long time talking about it but I find it fascinating :crying:

Looking forward to seeing your gals develop, I have never mainlined mine, but I have gone as far as just having two sets of nodes on mine.
thanks for reading/taking the time to answer @RivetGrrl .......and dont worry about boring me lol....I am a nerd for this plant too haha:d5:

Hellllllooooooooo AFN...I hope everyone is well?....Good....watered the PA today and "chicken boned" 'em.....a friend of mine calls it that hehe....he is a top grower but sadly got himself banned from AFN.....'cause he can't keep his mouth shut....but that is his loss lol..I took the up and down facing nodes as well and they will be getting flipped to 12/12 in 8 days time wooo...here are a couple of pics.......
IMG_20191004_140325.jpg
IMG_20191004_140317.jpg

Last edited:
Hellllllooooooooo AFN...I hope everyone is well?....Good....watered the PA today and "chicken boned" 'em.....a friend of mine calls it that hehe....he is a top grower but sadly got himself banned from AFN.....'cause he can't keep his fat mouth shut....but that is his loss lol..I took the up and down facing nodes as well and they will be getting flipped to 12/12 in 8 days time wooo...here are a couple of pics.......View attachment 1111221View attachment 1111222

Hey brother!

its so nice to see how busy you have been getting in that tent!! Unlucky for the baby NG but the JB's are looking unlike anything that i have ever seen!!!

Immense!

Apologies for my absence here, i have been busy myself but i can see you are running the show in the good ol' master manipulator fashion!!

I cant wait to see what this chicken bone method entails. It is so interesting to watch your plants go through so many changes at the early stage. Palm trees is my favourite upto now haha.

Keep up the awesome work dude.

Peace.

Hey brother!

its so nice to see how busy you have been getting in that tent!! Unlucky for the baby NG but the JB's are looking unlike anything that i have ever seen!!!

Immense!

Apologies for my absence here, i have been busy myself but i can see you are running the show in the good ol' master manipulator fashion!!

I cant wait to see what this chicken bone method entails. It is so interesting to watch your plants go through so many changes at the early stage. Palm trees is my favourite upto now haha.

Keep up the awesome work dude.

Peace.
No probs bro.......pop in when you can......me and the PA will be here doin our stuff lol

Hello all.....these ladies are coming along well, slowly but well.....prob/definetley something to do with the "Chicken Bone" I gave them.....its not a technique btw, just something someone called them.....so, as they are moving slow I have just left them be....puffed some DE on the top of the coco for safety....and I think I will wait another week before the flip...
IMG_20191007_170034.jpg
IMG_20191007_170025.jpg

Hello all.....these ladies are coming along well, slowly but well.....prob/definetley something to do with the "Chicken Bone" I gave them.....its not a technique btw, just something someone called them.....so, as they are moving slow I have just left them be....puffed some DE on the top of the coco for safety....and I think I will wait another week before the flip...View attachment 1112817View attachment 1112818

just popped in, lovely so far.

chicken bonin' is the coolest farming name ever

Thank you bro.......I was temporarily a bit worried about them moving so slowly, but now I have had a bit of time to think....AHA!!....I did chicken bone 'em and they are small in big pots....and they are photosensitive....so they are probly gonna jump when I flip them.....but its not gonna be next week lol....I will get the structure more like I want It first...aaaaaand this will help stay in line with my perpetual grow......aaaaaaaaaaand as long as the PA are in veg....I can keep an auto in the tent with them, which gives my competition Zamnesia Northern some room to spread out.....and the Dinafem Moby Dick Auto room to grow:d5:.......I hope you are keeping well brother?......thanks for stopping in, gonna be some show when I flip, I think woooo.

Edit:....ran out of rubber wire too..gutted!!...but I got over it with flag topped bamboo skewers....by wrapping the wire around the top and making a hook with that, then using the whole skewer into the coco as the anchor...lets see them pull those out haha.....also I am imagining that it will help airate the coco when I move them....pop back soon as you can bro.....:pass:

Last edited:
Thank you bro.......I was temporarily a bit worried about them moving so slowly, but now I have had a bit of time to think....AHA!!....I did chicken bone 'em and they are small in big pots....and they are photosensitive....so they are probly gonna jump when I flip them.....but its not gonna be next week lol....I will get the structure more like I want It first...aaaaaand this will help stay in line with my perpetual grow......aaaaaaaaaaand as long as the PA are in veg....I can keep an auto in the tent with them, which gives my competition Zamnesia Northern some room to spread out.....and the Dinafem Moby Dick Auto room to grow:d5:.......I hope you are keeping well brother?......thanks for stopping in, gonna be some show when I flip, I think woooo.

Edit:....ran out of rubber wire too..gutted!!...but I got over it with flag topped bamboo skewers....by wrapping the wire around the top and making a hook with that, then using the whole skewer into the coco as the anchor...lets see them pull those out haha.....also I am imagining that it will help airate the coco when I move them....pop back soon as you can bro.....:pass:

Nah they're going great grobro! To be fair considering what you have done to them already they look so healthy, i think the way you do things a bit at a time is perfect for them to repair and continue. Yeah couple weeks you think? Man the buds are going to be perfec

Im gonna give you a shout when my photo Bubba is of age, i am thinking about topping it perhaps but never done anything of the sort. The DWC i'm just going to train ligtly.

It sounds like everything else is running on course for you to buddy. Inline with perpetual is a good thing, never good to be out of bud!!

I think i might enter some competitions soon... just don't want to start and get my ass handed to me by all the pros on here :crying::crying:

Peace brother

Nah they're going great grobro! To be fair considering what you have done to them already they look so healthy, i think the way you do things a bit at a time is perfect for them to repair and continue. Yeah couple weeks you think? Man the buds are going to be perfec

Im gonna give you a shout when my photo Bubba is of age, i am thinking about topping it perhaps but never done anything of the sort. The DWC i'm just going to train ligtly.

It sounds like everything else is running on course for you to buddy. Inline with perpetual is a good thing, never good to be out of bud!!

I think i might enter some competitions soon... just don't want to start and get my ass handed to me by all the pros on here :crying::crying:

Peace brother
dude get in those comps anyway.....I am by no means a pro, but even pro's can't control what Mother Nature has put in that little seed....and ofc give me a shout bro, I will help in any way I can......itz the AFN vibe :zen:

Back