Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

Hello everyone.....:pass:.....so, I transplanted both the PA today....panicked and fumbled my way thru both, again:crying:....the fabric pots I ordered didn't come:crying:....because I got the date wrong, and I got all bothered about them being root bound and before I knew it:shrug:....I had taped some old pots together and stuck the PA in there:woohoo:......"A-ha!!!These are photosensitive....I can transplant more than once:joy:" I thought....so thats what im gunna do lol......here are some pics:note:View attachment 1104655 View attachment 1104654 View attachment 1104653 View attachment 1104652 :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

:clapper::clapper: :cooldance: ppp

Hello everyone.....:pass:.....so, I transplanted both the PA today....panicked and fumbled my way thru both, again:crying:....the fabric pots I ordered didn't come:crying:....because I got the date wrong, and I got all bothered about them being root bound and before I knew it:shrug:....I had taped some old pots together and stuck the PA in there:woohoo:......"A-ha!!!These are photosensitive....I can transplant more than once:joy:" I thought....so thats what im gunna do lol......here are some pics:note:View attachment 1104655 View attachment 1104654 View attachment 1104653 View attachment 1104652 :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

These are looking mighty fine @Vapo69 !!

Apologies for the absence i haven't been around much. It's lovely to sign on and see the progress the PAs is making! It seems as if they're enjoying the ride so far bro.

Ashame about the pots but i guess they will have to arrive eventually! lol :crying::crying:

Keep rockin that tent brother!

Peace.

These are looking mighty fine @Vapo69 !!

Apologies for the absence i haven't been around much. It's lovely to sign on and see the progress the PAs is making! It seems as if they're enjoying the ride so far bro.

Ashame about the pots but i guess they will have to arrive eventually! lol :crying::crying:

Keep rockin that tent brother!

Peace.
Thank you dude :d5:......they seem very happy and I have the bigger pots now:headbang:...but don't have enough coco now:face:.....not to worry lol....I wouldn't be transplanting again so soon anyway.....they have earned a brief respite:smiley1::smiley1:....more coming very soon:smiley1:

Very happy with these ladies.:d5:...seeing as they are photosensitive and I can do what the hell I want with them before the all important flip........(breathe in)I am going to wait a little longer and top at the 4th node and take the 5th away as I have seen positive results on the Northern Lights comp plants...:bow:..I mixed the pots up and now I don't know which is which..:shrug:...but it doesn't matter anyway they are both for JB :joy:....
IMG_20190921_144324.jpg
IMG_20190921_143519.jpg
IMG_20190921_143510.jpg
IMG_20190921_143504.jpg

Edit:.....they are doing so well, that another transplant can't be far away......woo!!

Very happy with these ladies.:d5:...seeing as they are photosensitive and I can do what the hell I want with them before the all important flip........(breathe in)I am going to wait a little longer and top at the 4th node and take the 5th away as I have seen positive results on the Northern Lights comp plants...:bow:..I mixed the pots up and now I don't know which is which..:shrug:...but it doesn't matter anyway they are both for JB :joy:.... View attachment 1105802 View attachment 1105803 View attachment 1105804 View attachment 1105805

Edit:.....they are doing so well, that another transplant can't be far away......woo!!

You are doing them and her proud bro. Look at that pair of healthy babies! Whatever you are doing carry on!!!

Really looking forward to seeing the top! I just got my DP photo bubba going so i'm going to take ANOTHER leaf out of your book probably!!

Awesome brother!

Peace.

You are doing them and her proud bro. Look at that pair of healthy babies! Whatever you are doing carry on!!!

Really looking forward to seeing the top! I just got my DP photo bubba going so i'm going to take ANOTHER leaf out of your book probably!!

Awesome brother!

Peace.
No probs bro, I wouldn't put it down on here if I didn't want leaf's coming out my book lol:crying:...I transplanted today....not an hour ago dude.....roots everywhere....here is a pic
IMG_20190923_163851.jpg

Edit:....these are the final pots, no more moving so they can get down to some serious growing now:d5:.....and I cut the first node off both today, as the leaves were touching the wet coco:headbang:

Last edited:
i can imagine your going to torture these and get really creative knowing you bro with your bondage skills

i can imagine your going to torture these and get really creative knowing you bro with your bondage skills
...yeah lol.....pretty much bro:crying:....multiple tops for these ladies....:tang:....I sort of feel sorry for them...but I'm gonna do it anyways haha:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Back