Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

Would you look at that, JB has got two beautiful looking ladies there.

What are you doing RE feed schedule for them? Similar to autos?

It's nice to see that the tent is full of friends too keeping each other happy!!

Keep it up my brother

:bighug::pighug:

Peace.
Thanks dude, they are lovely little ladies :d5: ....feed schedule?......Hhhmmmm!.....forgot about that lol :doh:....the nute line I am using has a Coco A+B and an Organic option....I am using the Organic...and I don't usually cut the dose for auto's, so at the moment I am just using the same for the comp and in here dude......I will keep these PA on a veg dose until I am happy with the structure, then flip...:yay::yay::yay::yay:very exited:woohoo:

Edit....I use Buddhas Tree nutes if you want to check them out......oh! And Sumo Shogun Calmag....:woohoo1:

Thanks dude, they are lovely little ladies :d5: ....feed schedule?......Hhhmmmm!.....forgot about that lol :doh:....the nute line I am using has a Coco A+B and an Organic option....I am using the Organic...and I don't usually cut the dose for auto's, so at the moment I am just using the same for the comp and in here dude......I will keep these PA on a veg dose until I am happy with the structure, then flip...:yay::yay::yay::yay:very exited:woohoo:

Edit....I use Buddhas Tree nutes if you want to check them out......oh! And Sumo Shogun Calmag....:woohoo1:

Thank you @Vapo69 ill check em out.

Im always looking for tips from seasoned growers buddy so i will definitely check out the buddhas tree and sumo shogun!

I tend to use a mix between H&G stuff and i was using advanced nutrients but i think im going to experiment with some of the ones you suggested in due course.

Im potting up my first ever try of photoperiods this evening!

Mokums Tulip DP and Bubba Island Kush...

My Dilemma is... I have one hydro pot... Thinking of getting another and doing two photo in DWC ... under 1000W of skyline goodness...

We trudge forward hahaha.

Peace brother.

Thank you @Vapo69 ill check em out.

Im always looking for tips from seasoned growers buddy so i will definitely check out the buddhas tree and sumo shogun!

I tend to use a mix between H&G stuff and i was using advanced nutrients but i think im going to experiment with some of the ones you suggested in due course.

Im potting up my first ever try of photoperiods this evening!

Mokums Tulip DP and Bubba Island Kush...

My Dilemma is... I have one hydro pot... Thinking of getting another and doing two photo in DWC ... under 1000W of skyline goodness...

We trudge forward hahaha.

Peace brother.
Do it brother...:d5:...the only way to truly advance, is to leap into the unknown and unfamiliar......probly the best collection of growers anywhere on AFN if trouble should arise:bow::bow:.....under all those beautiful Skylines they will flourish......1000w?!! Damn that must look pretty.... @muddy-ledhydroponic is a top dude!!:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Do it brother...:d5:...the only way to truly advance, is to leap into the unknown and unfamiliar......probly the best collection of growers anywhere on AFN if trouble should arise:bow::bow:.....under all those beautiful Skylines they will flourish......1000w?!! Damn that must look pretty.... @muddy-ledhydroponic is a top dude!!:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

I decided to take your advice!! bubba kush DP is popping its head up nice and in the tent with the autos vegging in some rockwool.

I know he is a top bloke mate and a really good friend to.

haha i know bro! 1000w, beautiful when it all comes together! Starting the 5x5 thread today to so i'll link it on here.

Peace and happy growing!

Hello everyone.....:pass:.....so, I transplanted both the PA today....panicked and fumbled my way thru both, again:crying:....the fabric pots I ordered didn't come:crying:....because I got the date wrong, and I got all bothered about them being root bound and before I knew it:shrug:....I had taped some old pots together and stuck the PA in there:woohoo:......"A-ha!!!These are photosensitive....I can transplant more than once:joy:" I thought....so thats what im gunna do lol......here are some pics:note:
IMG_20190917_135610.jpg
IMG_20190917_140152.jpg
IMG_20190917_140235.jpg
IMG_20190917_140356.jpg
:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Attachments

• IMG_20190917_140240.jpg
    IMG_20190917_140240.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20190917_140235.jpg
    IMG_20190917_140235.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 108
Back