Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

I got a weird lump in my throat and some blurry vision from your introduction, very heartfelt.

I'm looking forward to your grow, I grew a freebie seed of Barney's Peyote Cookies and was pretty impressed, this PA looks pretty stellar too!

I used to top my photos late and often, as I usually was backed up bad for flowering space in the perpetual run. Now I try to just top once at the 3-4th node and then LST. Started supercropping as needed as well.

If you wish to clone let us know as well.

I got a weird lump in my throat and some blurry vision from your introduction, very heartfelt.

I'm looking forward to your grow, I grew a freebie seed of Barney's Peyote Cookies and was pretty impressed, this PA looks pretty stellar too!

I used to top my photos late and often, as I usually was backed up bad for flowering space in the perpetual run. Now I try to just top once at the 3-4th node and then LST. Started supercropping as needed as well.

If you wish to clone let us know as well.
Thanks for the info and the Hello :headbang: great to have you here and coming along:bow::pass:these seeds were in the fridge for about 3-4 years.......these plants just amaze me, since I am doing new things in here, I might take you up on that cloning advice....:thanks::thanks::thanks:

:pop:Subbed for your photoperiod adventure @Vapo69 . I’m sure it will be colorful! :woohoo::woohoo1:
Thanks BCBudlady :spels:....happy you are coming along:yay:....I know you are an indica fan:smokeit:and these are indica heavy girls, with 1-2% cbd......:thanks::smiley1:

Here are a couple of pics......:pass:

IMG_20190908_172942.jpg
IMG_20190908_174951.jpg

Back