Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

Hello Vapo Thanks For my Tag :D

If YOU need any ....

.... With the grow -

Just ask away and i'll ask waira who will tell me and i'll come back to you confused with some mostly right information but possibly some important bits forgotton!!

:gary:

:d5:.....Thanks BLUE........glad you are here with US...

Hello everyone..:toke: I am just in this thread, reading what all these great, fantastic people have written...:thanks::thanks:.....thinking that I have thanked and greeted everyone who has replied so far:yay::yay:........and I only goes and see's this mucker....
.......sorry @Mañ'O'Green .....apologies:pass:

(stowz away in cargo section for the ride :pop: ppp)

Hello everyone..:toke: I am just in this thread, reading what all these great, fantastic people have written...:thanks::thanks:.....thinking that I have thanked and greeted everyone who has replied so far:yay::yay:........and I only goes and see's this mucker....

.......sorry @Mañ'O'Green .....apologies:pass:
No worries.

Hello everyone...:toke:...got a few pics for you...:woohoo:....everything is looking good..:shooty:...Fed them today and lowered the light to about 24" ....eerrrr what else??....oh, I have asked a friend of mine to help out with this grow...:headbang:..he knows his way around a garden really well, like he was made for it!!....anyway, he will be looking over this grow with me...soooo that's good:d5:.......here are some pics for you...see if you can spot him:bow:...
IMG_20190910_174412.jpg
IMG_20190910_174419.jpg
IMG_20190910_174433.jpg
IMG_20190910_174443.jpg
IMG_20190910_174457.jpg
IMG_20190910_174525.jpg
IMG_20190910_174533.jpg

...his name is Schmebulok:crying::crying::crying:

Hello everyone...:toke:...got a few pics for you...:woohoo:....everything is looking good..:shooty:...Fed them today and lowered the light to about 24" ....eerrrr what else??....oh, I have asked a friend of mine to help out with this grow...:headbang:..he knows his way around a garden really well, like he was made for it!!....anyway, he will be looking over this grow with me...soooo that's good:d5:.......here are some pics for you...see if you can spot him:bow:...View attachment 1101908 View attachment 1101907 View attachment 1101906 View attachment 1101905 View attachment 1101904 View attachment 1101903 View attachment 1101902
vapo no way your twin with his red hat on :bighug::pass::frog:

Hello everyone...:toke:...got a few pics for you...:woohoo:....everything is looking good..:shooty:...Fed them today and lowered the light to about 24" ....eerrrr what else??....oh, I have asked a friend of mine to help out with this grow...:headbang:..he knows his way around a garden really well, like he was made for it!!....anyway, he will be looking over this grow with me...soooo that's good:d5:.......here are some pics for you...see if you can spot him:bow:...View attachment 1101908 View attachment 1101907 View attachment 1101906 View attachment 1101905 View attachment 1101904 View attachment 1101903 View attachment 1101902

Would you look at that, JB has got two beautiful looking ladies there.

What are you doing RE feed schedule for them? Similar to autos?

It's nice to see that the tent is full of friends too keeping each other happy!!

Keep it up my brother

:bighug::pighug:

Peace.

Back