Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

...yeah lol.....pretty much bro:crying:....multiple tops for these ladies....:tang:....I sort of feel sorry for them...but I'm gonna do it anyways haha:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
you show them girls whos boss :funny:

Hello everyone.....:toke:....Vapo here hehe:woohoo:...so, like I probly said already, I am going to be doing things on this here thread....thangs that I izzent been doings before..:headbang:..such as multiple tops to create a main stem structure, that I usually don't get chance to create, as auto's don't really allow for it, as we already know:bow:.......now, as I have transplanted them into their final pots and the first top not far away......instead of just lopping off the lower nodes when I top, like I usually do.....I removed the first node two days ago.... because when they were potted up, the leaf tips were touching the wet coco....and today I removed the second node.....neither plant seems to have noticed:holymoly:...this isn't a great breakthru or anything......just doing things a bit different in here and hopefully this will lessen the shock to the plants......
20190924_172345_resized.jpg

Hello AFN......while I was liberating these ladies of their heads....I had a bit of a clean out as well and found LOADS of things I forgot I had.....including some cheapo rooting powder I bought a yottasecond ago.....so, I dipped a node into it and stuck it in the smallest amount of coco I found in a little pot.....you might have seen it in my latest pics.....I was just checking over the PA not 10 mins ago...and I thought, "I should probly thow that away....nah, I will just give it a light tug, see if by some miracle it has rooted!! ".....well, dear readers!!...to my surprise she resisted...." BY STERNHAMMERS BEARD! ...VIVE LA RÉSISTANCE..SHE ROOTED" I cried(in my head)......so she is getting potted up 2moz and given a fair go at life, just a small pot.....but my first EVER clone lives:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:...I am going to call her NG.......:joy:

Edit:......forgot pic haha......this is my lab
IMG_20190926_141702.jpg

Last edited:
Hello AFN......while I was liberating these ladies of their heads....I had a bit of a clean out as well and found LOADS of things I forgot I had.....including some cheapo rooting powder I bought a yottasecond ago.....so, I dipped a node into it and stuck it in the smallest amount of coco I found in a little pot.....you might have seen it in my latest pics.....I was just checking over the PA not 10 mins ago...and I thought, "I should probly thow that away....nah, I will just give it a light tug, see if by some miracle it has rooted!! ".....well, dear readers!!...to my surprise she resisted...." BY STERNHAMMERS BEARD! ...SHE ROOTED" I cried(in my head)......so she is getting potted up 2moz and given a fair go at life, just a small pot.....but my first EVER clone lives:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:...I am going to call her NG.......:joy:

into the brave new world! :yay: ppp

Hello AFN..:toke:....JB1 and JB2 are doing well after their tops....JB1 is slightly further along than JB2.....I haven't tied em down properly yet, just a couple of hooks to steer them in the right direction....little NG has no roots, in the end!!....but she still lives?.....I potted her up anyway just to see what happens..:shrug:....
IMG_20190929_180606.jpg
IMG_20190929_180555.jpg
IMG_20190929_180548.jpg

Well my friends....I am sad to report that little NG has been axed as she had no roots....at all haha...but the PA for JB are doing soooo well....both of them.....so the tops have been done and the auxins* have clearly been re-directed and the nodes are growing away from each other........as you can nearly see, I have started using safety pins thru the edge of the pot now to tie them...as the hooks were pulled up overnight and rode to the middle....again!!.....also when this happened the stems rose and stiffened...bah!....now I cant get them as flat as I wanted cause they will snap.....and we dont want that!!...never mind....onward and upwards lol.....the plan next is to remove the upwards and downwards facing nodes, then when the next sideways facing nodes are out and safe....I am guna top the two mains to push the growth to what will be 4 main stems, with(hopefully)big beautiful buds:smoker:

*Auxin is the hormone that makes the plant grow up, this is dominant in the main stem, when the plant is topped...this hormone is re-directed to the lower(now the uppermost)nodes to create 2 main stems. This is what I have read.....if I am wrong, please educate me

Last edited:
Back