Indoor Vapo Grows Purple Ayahuasca For JB.

Hello everyone....these two ladies are shaping up nicely....I am in two minds as to top them further?.....or to just flip and grow them out as is?.....let me know what you think please.....
IMG_20191011_155500.jpg
IMG_20191011_155450.jpg

Hello everyone....these two ladies are shaping up nicely....I am in two minds as to top them further?.....or to just flip and grow them out as is?.....let me know what you think please.....View attachment 1114244View attachment 1114245

I think you're doing a great job so whichever you choose will be a spectacle. Will topping them again increase the prospective yield, or merely spread the same amount of bud out over a larger area?

theyre looking great buddy!

peace.

I think you're doing a great job so whichever you choose will be a spectacle. Will topping them again increase the prospective yield, or merely spread the same amount of bud out over a larger area?

theyre looking great buddy!

peace.
thank you very much dude......yeah, the further tops would be done with increasing yield in mind.....but there are more things to consider, like is it too much stress, am I risking a hermie?.....how long will I have to wait until they are suitably recovered to flip?......they look great now, I think?....they have spread out really well, but each stem is on its second set of nodes......soooooo if I topped each stem, I would have 12 stems......I think it would be too much for her?.......I am very undecided???

My opinion after growing and cloning two types of photos is that 12 is too much. 8 is going to be amazing. The indicas maybe 12 but nothing with a lot of sativa, they are just too slender most of the time to hold the weight well. I didn't top any of mine and had to stake the heck out of them, even indoors. Just my thoughts.

:cheers:Ill stick around to see what path is chosen . Although you could also do both with photos as far as to top or grow out
My opinion after growing and cloning two types of photos is that 12 is too much. 8 is going to be amazing. The indicas maybe 12 but nothing with a lot of sativa, they are just too slender most of the time to hold the weight well. I didn't top any of mine and had to stake the heck out of them, even indoors. Just my thoughts.
Thank you both for your thoughts....my answer is that we will see......because yesterday I topped all stems on one....but not the other, very exited to see the results....:bow:

They are some unique looking girls mate!! all is looking great in your garden bro.

I think you have judged the timing spot on, good call!

Peace
Haha....we will see, going to flip them tomorrow.....I think I am going to be in trouble space/height wise with these ladies dude haha......how is the Skysaber doing bro?.....thats one amazing looking light you have there....I accidentally deleted all of my watched threads and there were LOADS dude....gutted lol....will you(and anyone reading this)tag me back in when you next visit please?...Thanks in advance dude:pass:

Haha....we will see, going to flip them tomorrow.....I think I am going to be in trouble space/height wise with these ladies dude haha......how is the Skysaber doing bro?.....thats one amazing looking light you have there....I accidentally deleted all of my watched threads and there were LOADS dude....gutted lol....will you(and anyone reading this)tag me back in when you next visit please?...Thanks in advance dude:pass:

With a gardener of your skills im sure you will take it all in stride mate. After all master manipulator can surely conquer a challenging height, im sure!

The saber is doing well bro, i am going to take some pics tonight and post tomorrow, so i will surely tag you up! that sucks man! i struggle to keep up even looking at the notifications on AFN :crying::crying: that could just be because 60% of the time i am high. life is good. haha.

peace my brother.

Back