Indoor Vapo Grows.......Fugue State with Remo

Hi Vapo69.

My apologies on the delay, we have around 10 forums that we try to engage comments on and sometimes it takes us a little bit to get to the matter.

That being said, we don't produce product direct in your area, rather supply it to a distributor that bottles our products down for us. There's a chance that you may have received a shortfill, assuming what you say is correct. This would fall under the realm of a warranty exchange and if you talk to the retailer you purchased from, there shouldn't be any issues with receiving a replacement.

My apologies on the inconvenience. If you need assistance in this matter, the first thing to do would be to submit a contact submission on our website. We can't fix the problem if we don't know about it.

Let us know if there's anything we can do...

update....

well im sad to say that i only have the micro and bloom solutions left of Remo and this lady is just have to continue without the rest....and my 2 ltr comp grow as well.....hhhmmmmm....oh and @RemoNutrients .....I dont know when you will be back on AFN....as you peruse about 10 forums.....but the short fill was not the only issue...mayhaps you would care to look further back and tackle the bottle issue?? Y'know where your bottles didnt seal properly for me?......oh and so you don't have to "Assume i'm correct!" .....I took some pics for you:toke:
IMG_20180706_082311.jpg
IMG_20180706_082340.jpg
IMG_20180706_082356.jpg
IMG_20180706_082403.jpg

BTW no seller would honour my warrenty as my Velokelp had already run out!

Edit:....also lol, I don't mean to be picky.....:rofl:...but the free protective glasses you sent haha.....I opened them to put them on and they snapped ..:yoinks::yoinks::headbang::headbang:.......Remo :thanks::thanks:

Last edited:
update....

well im sad to say that i only have the micro and bloom solutions left of Remo and this lady is just have to continue without the rest....and my 2 ltr comp grow as well.....hhhmmmmm....oh and @RemoNutrients .....I dont know when you will be back on AFN....as you peruse about 10 forums.....but the short fill was not the only issue...mayhaps you would care to look further back and tackle the bottle issue?? Y'know where your bottles didnt seal properly for me?......oh and so you don't have to "Assume i'm correct!" .....I took some pics for you:toke:View attachment 927101 View attachment 927102 View attachment 927103 View attachment 927104
BTW no seller would honour my warrenty as my Velokelp had already run out!
I had the same issue with the 1 litre bottles.
The insert in the lids (foil with a cardboard backing) peeled off nearly every lid the first or second time I opened them.
Shaking the bottle before measuring led to the nutrients leaking around the cap threads after that.

I had the same issue with the 1 litre bottles.
The insert in the lids (foil with a cardboard backing) peeled off nearly every lid the first or second time I opened them.
Shaking the bottle before measuring led to the nutrients leaking around the cap threads after that.
same here mate....I started shaking them in the box in the end because it was going everywhere dude:smiley1:

After some thought................................................I am going to use some Cyco Suga Rush for the rest of the Fugue's time.....and for my 2 ltr as well:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:...then its Biotabs all the way baby:kiss:....oooohhh Organics yeeaahh.

Hello everyone....like I said she is in the ph6 week and she smells beautiful....like only these gals can:bow:...that sweet funky fruity smell:yay:.....her stems are long but the buds are fat!!....I think because of this I will be surprised how much she actually gives in the end:yoinks::yoinks:...some pics now...i took these with my phone and the flash was on in a couple pics(1 maybe?)...so you can see how gorgeous this tall lady is...she has lovely colour orange pistils mmmmmmmm ....hhhhhmmmmm:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
20180710_131724_resized.jpg
20180710_131750_resized.jpg
20180710_131745_resized.jpg
20180710_131735_resized.jpg

Hola everyone.....a few thoughts now that this lady is nearing the end of her stay with me.....I have to say that this lady looks, feels and smells FANTASTIC.....Im really looking forward to this one guys and gals:smiley1:.....Now when I started this thread, as with all of my threads....I promised myself to be honest and give the best review I could, of the product in use, so here it goes!!!
......Remo...you make top quality nutrient and all the plants I have used them on have been great....but the bottles need some improvement:smiley1:.......chop pics will follow in a few days:thanks:everyone

Back