Indoor Vapo Grows.......Fugue State with Remo

Hola people...:toke:....the supercrop was a success and she is looking good....took a few leaves when I was blazed last night but i was conservative so its ok:smiley1:
IMG_20180704_112308.jpg
IMG_20180704_112331.jpg

Looking good bro :d5:

You'll have to save me a sample for when i'm over next :smoking:
Sorry Bro.....she will be long gone by then lol :crying:, but fear not:woohoo:I will have more Mephisto growing, it's all good!!:vibe::vibe:

I know dude....if they put less in the Velokelp on purpose???...that is a cheap trick by Remo....well an expensive one!!

Hi Vapo69.

My apologies on the delay, we have around 10 forums that we try to engage comments on and sometimes it takes us a little bit to get to the matter.

That being said, we don't produce product direct in your area, rather supply it to a distributor that bottles our products down for us. There's a chance that you may have received a shortfill, assuming what you say is correct. This would fall under the realm of a warranty exchange and if you talk to the retailer you purchased from, there shouldn't be any issues with receiving a replacement.

My apologies on the inconvenience. If you need assistance in this matter, the first thing to do would be to submit a contact submission on our website. We can't fix the problem if we don't know about it.

Let us know if there's anything we can do...

Hi Vapo69.

My apologies on the delay, we have around 10 forums that we try to engage comments on and sometimes it takes us a little bit to get to the matter.

That being said, we don't produce product direct in your area, rather supply it to a distributor that bottles our products down for us. There's a chance that you may have received a shortfill, assuming what you say is correct. This would fall under the realm of a warranty exchange and if you talk to the retailer you purchased from, there shouldn't be any issues with receiving a replacement.

My apologies on the inconvenience. If you need assistance in this matter, the first thing to do would be to submit a contact submission on our website. We can't fix the problem if we don't know about it.

Let us know if there's anything we can do...
I tried to submit on your website but it wouldn't accept my phone number.......and now I understand you are spread over 10 forums.....but im sorry....im past caring now and I wont use Remo again!

Side Note.........this lady has just started to give out a sweet, beautiful and intoxicating smell.......man this is the sweet that only these plants can give out y'know.....excellently crafted!!!

Back