Indoor Vapo Grows.......Fugue State with Remo

Mega-bondage LOL! She'll thank you for it when she doesn't burn herself on the light...
I hope so.......she has turned up towards the light, so she is still chugging along....and she is miles away now.....good call @Eclectic Elle thanks:thanks:

sometimes i have to go in again cause they straighten themselves out a bit,looking good :thumbsup:
hmm does it smell like aftershave ? must be eth or alc or the likes if the stuff is evaporating away infront of your eyes :doc3:
:pighug:

sometimes i have to go in again cause they straighten themselves out a bit,looking good :thumbsup:
hmm does it smell like aftershave ? must be eth or alc or the likes if the stuff is evaporating away infront of your eyes :doc3:
.....eerrr im sorry dude ....you lost me a bit!:smiley1::baked:

both bits ? :jointman:
sometimes ive bent a plant and next day doh il have to do that again its sprung up again.
is there a hole in the bottle of nutes ? ya buy a booster thing and it dont even last a grow :yoinks:

both bits ? :jointman:
sometimes ive bent a plant and next day doh il have to do that again its sprung up again.
is there a hole in the bottle of nutes ? ya buy a booster thing and it dont even last a grow :yoinks:
aaaaaahhh....the Velokelp...I know dude WTF.....im just continuing without......the funny thing is you get 2 bottles of Micro and 2 of Bloom....which I have not even opened yet and I probably wont use now????.....I'm confuzzed!!:pass:

i got 2 extra bottles of boosters to go along with my standard 3 part nute line 1/4 the size and x3 the price.i didnt see,feel,smell,taste or even imagine any difference at all in the before and after :shrug:
lots of people test things,but id like to see a test where people drop something from a grow and compare.
so id like to see a test of not something sometime :shrug:what :shrug:your confuzzed ?

I hope so.......she has turned up towards the light, so she is still chugging along....and she is miles away now.....good call @Eclectic Elle thanks:thanks:
You're very welcome! I've already had to supercrop my Widow by herself, and I did it with the VI from my 2 litre grow too. I saw what a difference it made with a couple of plants last go round, I was pleasantly surprised!

@Vapo69 i only use the kelp till about week 5 as far as im concerned the roots are flying along by then just my opinion though but apart from the odd lid issue i love the stuff i pick up 500ml supercharge kit for 50 quid with extra micro and bloom also great job on the supercrop pal

@Vapo69 i only use the kelp till about week 5 as far as im concerned the roots are flying along by then just my opinion though but apart from the odd lid issue i love the stuff i pick up 500ml supercharge kit for 50 quid with extra micro and bloom also great job on the supercrop pal
thanks dude.....yeah im a bit disappointed with Remo and if I was to use them again...i would do as you said with the velo:smiley1:

Back