Indoor Vapo Grows.......Fugue State with Remo

Hello everyone..:toke:..I don't usually do this but I am also always trying to learn....:woohoo:so tomorrow I will give her Cyco Kleanze and begin bloom nutes the day after:smiley1:these are some pics of the heads that are spitting out pistils, this leads me to believe she is crowning:smiley1: .........pic from above
IMG_20180616_183807.jpg

IMG_20180616_183744.jpg
IMG_20180616_183732.jpg

Hello all.....im not joking....i went and had a look a min ago before lights out..:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:......this lady is becoming a monster .....I will post some pics 2moz:note:

EDIT:...dudes and dudettes.....I swear I have had to move my pole fan up about a foot so it doesn't batter the top of this lady monster:vibe:...but it might have been longer or less...or something:crying:.....:baked:.....I smoke alot of weed dudes :smiley1:lol:crying:

Last edited:
They are looking great my man.
Thanks dude..she seems to be turning into another beauty....but then again...aren't they all lol:vibe::vibe:...I love this plant from deepest root tip to top pistil:pass:

Hello all, from big to small:bighug:......I took a pic just yesterday so nothing really new:bow:...but I have been thinking that I am in awe of this lady's stretch...if she grows much more...im going to be FUGUED as i dont have much height left..:crying:she is crowning so it has slowed right up.....so I am hoping this is it!!!:vibe:

some mighty fine girls pal i use remo all the time now i just buy the supercharge kit and i have had a lot of success with it and i follow the calculator online i think you will be very happy pal i grew some crazy big girls last grow the best i have ever done

Thanks dude......now that you mention Remo....my Velokelp is almost out.....before all the others....hhmmmmm...i totally agree tho dude...good nutes :pass:

Back