Indoor Vapo Grows.......Fugue State with Remo

Bend her necks over Vapo - done right and it'll be fine! Squeeze the stems, about 4 inches down, a fair bit until you can feel they're starting to give, then lower the top down. Try it with one of the lower stems to get a feel for it first...

Bend her necks over Vapo - done right and it'll be fine! Squeeze the stems, about 4 inches down, a fair bit until you can feel they're starting to give, then lower the top down. Try it with one of the lower stems to get a feel for it first...
ah Supercropping.....the last bastion of defence before the light aaaaahhhh:smiley1:

I have to say here cause im giving an honest opinion.....im a bit miffed at Remo....:fire:......every bottle i have opened...the card insert has ripped off the lid....this may sound petty but when I shake the bottles....if i forget to wrap a towel round it, it goes fuckin everywhere...and some stuff astroflower i think....is calcifi-ing on the bottle cause of the leaks.....and my Velokelp was suspiciously low....and I have swapped the Magnifical for a lower Nitro calmag....im using this on my others but this Fugue 2 is Remo from the start......i hope things get better:face:
weeeeeelll......they haven't got better....I like these nutrients but I posted on May 18th that my Velokelp was suspiciously low....it has now totally run out!!!! FUCKIN WHAT!!.. @RemoNutrients are you fuckin kidding me....its £32 for a 1ltr replacement ..I know I havent used too much....my micro bottle still has some in?????..so now I have the choice....buy some more or continue the grow without Velokelp???....noone from Remo has even looked in on this thread...Poor Show Remo......Poor show:redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard:

Last edited:
weeeeeelll......they haven't got better....I like these nutrients but I posted on May 18th that my Velokelp was suspiciously low....it has now totally run out!!!! FUCKIN WHAT!!.. @RemoNutrients are you fuckin kidding me....its £32 for a 1ltr replacement ..I know I havent used too much....my micro bottle still has some in?????..so now I have the choice....buy some more or continue the grow without Velokelp???....noone from Remo has even looked in on this thread...Poor Show Remo......Poor show:redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard::redcard:

:biggrin:

32 pound :crying:

I need too get another bottle of Hairys-cheap as chips Organics© Fishmix :thumbsup:

:vibe:

I heard he has a cheap as chips seaweed broth© coming out soon ,,

:biggrin:

32 pound :crying:

I need too get another bottle of Hairys-cheap as chips Organics© Fishmix :thumbsup:

:vibe:

I heard he has a cheap as chips seaweed broth© coming out soon ,,
I know dude....if they put less in the Velokelp on purpose???...that is a cheap trick by Remo....well an expensive one!!

Hello everyone...I took @Eclectic Elle advice and supercropped the main....she was very hollow and bent right over....I made a bracket to hold her and taped her up....hope she does ok
IMG_20180627_140750.jpg
IMG_20180627_140755.jpg

Back