Indoor Vapo Grows.......Fugue State with Remo

You picked this up fast ,,, explain it too me slowly :biggrin: :pass:

I happy fish mix :biggrin:
@hairyman sorry about the late reply brother......y'know the card circle that you get inside bottle lids....well every Remo bottle i have opened so far, that card circle was stuck to the top of the bottle, instead of staying in the lid....now the bottles dont seal proper and when I shake them before i use them, they leak!!...and my velokelp bottle was lower in volume than the rest....I know this because its lower than the Micro and I use both of them in all waterings......:smiley1:

update 20/5/18

Yo....this little girl is doin well everyone...im just giving her PH6 water with some stinky stinky Root 66.......seems to be good stuff but PWOAR!!!:crying:View attachment 908694 View attachment 908695
As you can see in the first picture she is starting to kick out roots on the side of the plug....I hope her new pot arrives soon, she needs to bed in her final pot.....
Update 17/5/18

Hello all....Ding Ding....welcome to round two...:toke:View attachment 907350
@bushmasterar15 ......can this girl go in my 2 ltr?......technically she is too early by a day i think......if its a problem ok bro.....no worries....and thanks dude!:vibe:

As you can see in the first picture she is starting to kick out roots on the side of the plug....I hope her new pot arrives soon, she needs to bed in her final pot.....

@bushmasterar15 ......can this girl go in my 2 ltr?......technically she is too early by a day i think......if its a problem ok bro.....no worries....and thanks dude!:vibe:
Her pot arrived this morning mate so I will continue with the BCN Crit XXL in the 2 litre... thanks @bushmasterar15 :smiley1:

update....24/5/18

Hola everyone..:smiley1:....mmmm beautiful sunshine all around..:smiley1:....I hope everyone feels good in such beautiful weather:vibe:...now back to business......her pot arrived on Tuesday so she moved home.....usual procedure...rinse coco/perlite...make hole then dust with Reggae Roots(mychorrizal).....and she is in....I fed her today with the grow formula of Remo....I didnt soak the coco overnight this time as it was a rush job so im expecting a deficiency...we will see....otherwise no problems so far....she is now in a 7.6 ltr fabric pot!! ....that is 2 U.S gallons i think
IMG_20180524_142952.jpg

OOPDATTTEEAAHH.......1/6

Hola everyone...Fugue 2 is marching on thru this hot weather....but she doesn't like the heat oh no!....she is turning into a taco...im trying to counteract this with a bit of c02......we will see how she goes
IMG_20180601_141141.jpg

I have to say here cause im giving an honest opinion.....im a bit miffed at Remo....:fire:......every bottle i have opened...the card insert has ripped off the lid....this may sound petty but when I shake the bottles....if i forget to wrap a towel round it, it goes fuckin everywhere...and some stuff astroflower i think....is calcifi-ing on the bottle cause of the leaks.....and my Velokelp was suspiciously low....and I have swapped the Magnifical for a lower Nitro calmag....im using this on my others but this Fugue 2 is Remo from the start......i hope things get better:face:
hi pal i use remo all the time i have had this happen on a few bottles on me the foil isnt on correctly and the card stays in lid it can get messy least you know its not just you but the good thing is you can grow monsters with remo

hi pal i use remo all the time i have had this happen on a few bottles on me the foil isnt on correctly and the card stays in lid it can get messy least you know its not just you but the good thing is you can grow monsters with remo
I really hope so dude......I really do....coz im not loving Remo much at the moment lol:crying:....and thanks for looking in dude:vibe:

I really hope so dude......I really do....coz im not loving Remo much at the moment lol:crying:....and thanks for looking in dude:vibe:
i grew her on my last grow with full remo in a 15 ltr autopot shes my pride and joy she raised the bar a lot for me close to 7oz dry off her
198A8D79-C5BA-4AA4-8040-D604994633AC.jpg

i won the 1st leg of the dinafem grow off with her she was 1 of 4 plants in my 1.2x1.2 grow tent stick with the feed it will pay off

Back