Indoor Vapo Grows.......Fugue State with Remo

mini update::::)
IMG_20180511_195340.jpg

Hello gro bros and gro sisters.:toke:...just a quick note..I have decided to forego the card pot on this grow....mainly because I was just in there poking about and I had some coco/perlite left in a little pot so, i just buried the plug in the top and put the little Remo jug I got free in the pack, over the top like a mini humidity dome..:thumbsup:...seems to be working well.....:woohoo:

Hey bro

Is fugue state the seed of your growing?
she sure is bro, she is a Mephisto 4/20 artisanal .....there are a few already further along than me on AFN....so im gonna check a few out...:welcome: BTW dude good to have you along:smiley1:

update.......14/5/18

Hello all...........Tis with a heavy heart, I type these words....as the little lady is dead..:yoinks::yoinks:....I think(?)......she came up above for some shine and her shell was still on last night....I had decided that if her shell was still present, in the morning I would help her shed this uncomfy, and quite honestly unbecoming shell.:dancer:..........which I did, with great care I might add, and she did nothing!!!!......just a white blob that hadnt turned into anything inside the shell...:shrug:....win some lose some I guess.....Mother Nature is far from perfect, just like us and life will find a way, it always does:smiley1:...another is soaking as we speak, so dont go anywhere:crying:....Round two is not far away!!!!

Better luck on round two.
Tag me on your next grow.
dont go anywhere bro's.......im going to continue this thread with another Fugue State.....look what i just saw hehe
IMG_20180516_192958.jpg

the camera on this is shit but the white dot in the middle is fugue 2 breaking the surface!!.......:astar:watch your bass bins, im tellin ya!:astar:

Back