Indoor Vapo Grows.......Fugue State with Remo

I have to say here cause im giving an honest opinion.....im a bit miffed at Remo....:fire:......every bottle i have opened...the card insert has ripped off the lid....this may sound petty but when I shake the bottles....if i forget to wrap a towel round it, it goes fuckin everywhere...and some stuff astroflower i think....is calcifi-ing on the bottle cause of the leaks.....and my Velokelp was suspiciously low....and I have swapped the Magnifical for a lower Nitro calmag....im using this on my others but this Fugue 2 is Remo from the start......i hope things get better:face:

I have to say here cause im giving an honest opinion.....im a bit miffed at Remo....:fire:......every bottle i have opened...the card insert has ripped off the lid....this may sound petty but when I shake the bottles....if i forget to wrap a towel round it, it goes fuckin everywhere...and some stuff astroflower i think....is calcifi-ing on the bottle cause of the leaks.....and my Velokelp was suspiciously low....and I have swapped the Magnifical for a lower Nitro calmag....im using this on my others but this Fugue 2 is Remo from the start......i hope things get better:face:

You picked this up fast ,,, explain it too me slowly :biggrin: :pass:

I happy fish mix :biggrin:

are were off :woohoo:again:cooldance:
IMG_5407.JPG
dropper bottles 30-100ml some with measured 0.1ml droppers,a full squirt is 0.5ml handy for mixing up a 250ml feed.and it saves me from opening that big bottle of fish mix so often:gassy1:
is this book you got like a bridget jones dairy :kiss:or you gonna show us some of the bits you filled in :shrug:
keep er lit
:pighug:

are were off :woohoo:again:cooldance:
View attachment 907904
dropper bottles 30-100ml some with measured 0.1ml droppers,a full squirt is 0.5ml handy for mixing up a 250ml feed.and it saves me from opening that big bottle of fish mix so often:gassy1:
is this book you got like a bridget jones dairy :kiss:or you gonna show us some of the bits you filled in :shrug:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Is this book available in pdf :biggrin:

update 20/5/18

Yo....this little girl is doin well everyone...im just giving her PH6 water with some stinky stinky Root 66.......seems to be good stuff but PWOAR!!!:crying:
IMG_20180520_142943.jpg
IMG_20180520_142946.jpg

Back