Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Hello everyone...just a quick note and some pics 2moz....the Strawberry Nuggets has the fattest indica leaves.....so pretty!!...and its a REALLY stark contrast against the taller Fugue State right next to her....with looooong sativa fingers....lights are out at the mo and its late here so pics 2moz.....thanks all:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Hello everyone...just a quick note and some pics 2moz....the Strawberry Nuggets has the fattest indica leaves.....so pretty!!...and its a REALLY stark contrast against the taller Fugue State right next to her....with looooong sativa fingers....lights are out at the mo and its late here so pics 2moz.....thanks all:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
oh and the Strawberry Nuggets looks Super healthy too @Biotabs F69 woohoo.....big up the Biotabs:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Big Phat Indica Leaves and Skinny Sativa!!
IMG_20180702_202446.jpg
IMG_20180702_202509.jpg

Agreed with [HASHTAG]#archie gemmill[/HASHTAG] on this one. They look pretty nicely balanced with spacing and leave coverage now. Just a little leaf tucking at this point should be good.

Agreed with [HASHTAG]#archie gemmill[/HASHTAG] on this one. They look pretty nicely balanced with spacing and leave coverage now. Just a little leaf tucking at this point should be good.
aaaaahhh.....sorry guys...I smoked a fat doobie and kind of lost myself and cut about 10-15 leaves....i will do an update 2moz....don't worry...I was conservative haha:crying:

That's ok man, they will grow in just fine. As long as there is light to the budsite tops, you don't have to defoliate at all at least until like the last week or so if you want to give them one last intense blast of light.

They look good. Should be some sweet smoke. The smaller plants in smaller pots are always my favorites. For some reason the taste is almost always a touch sweeter from my experienc and I haven't got a clue why...

Back