Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Ok, now I think I am going to th Man Cave for a little med break!!
aaaaahhh.....sorry guys...I smoked a fat doobie and kind of lost myself and cut about 10-15 leaves....i will do an update 2moz....don't worry...I was conservative haha:crying:

You inspired me :pass:

Same situation for me. I only have the 4 x 4 tent myself and running any more than four girls is a no go. I am running the Autopot system now and they grow so fast and big in there with the coco and clay pebbles and hydro nutes, but I do miss the smaller grows in soil that were a touch more manageable sometimes. I grew nice big buds too, but the growth in soil was always a bit slower.

Looks like your having fun bro, and that's all that counts. I grew a 28 gram beauty last grow in a small pot off to the side and she was some of my best smoke and is in my top shelf portion of my med cabinet. I am looking to grow some smaller strains now and look for the quality.

Last edited:
Same situation for me. I only have the 4 x 4 tent myself and running any more than four girls is a no go. I am running the Autopot system now and they grow so fast and big in there with the coco and clay pebbles and hydro nutes, but I do miss the smaller grows in soil that were a touch more manageable sometimes. I grew nice big buds too, but the growth in soil was always a bit slower.

Looks like your having fun bro, and that's all that counts. I grew a 28 gram beauty last grow Jan small pot off to the side and she wasn't some of my best smoke and is in my top shelf portion of my med cabinet. I am looking to grow some smaller strains now and look for the quality.
yeah bro...im getting into the smaller pots...these plants are incredible performers....I anticipated some tent space with the Strawb, so i popped another to fill the room...i was going to top and mainline her but @Seabass said she was a shorty so i tried(missed!)a fim....so im just going to let her do her thing...its Mephisto too so i know she will be quality weed!:smiley1:

Looks like your having fun bro, and that's all that counts. I grew a 28 gram beauty last grow Jan small pot off to the side and she wasn't some of my best smoke and is in my top shelf portion of my med cabinet. I am looking to grow some smaller strains now and look for the quality.
aaaaahh dude I chopped my 3bears OG today....she was sweeeeet:smiley1:

aaaaahh dude I chopped my 3bears OG today....she was sweeeeet:smiley1:

Let me know how the taste and smoke is. I am looking now for four beauties I will run in the next grow. Blackberry Kush is already on the list, and maybe a Colorado Cookies or Pineapple Express...hard to choose.

Back