Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Hello everyone....can anyone enlighten me as to how squat these strawberry nuggets are supposed to be??........its jut I showed this one to an experienced grower and he told me I should ask for my money back......as this lady is only 6" tall.
Mine finished at maybe 35-40cms on the main stem, so quite small, dunno whats gone on with yours?

Here’s mine in a two liter at Day 47 standing tall at 20 inches (51 cm):
91F3C51D-43A4-4F32-BD48-5EAE315FD5FB.jpeg

Last edited:
@Vapo69, so far, my experience is that she’s a pretty slow grower. She looks the picture of health, so I’d just keep doing what you’re doing.
Thanks dude...and i will just keep going like you say.....she will turn out fine, im positive thanks again bro:bow:

hello all replys.....this is a pic of her... @BCBudlady she looks healthy as an Ox...maybe the fim i missed stunted her?....sorry about the pic...I think she is going to have a PHAT main tho:bow::bow::bow::bow:View attachment 928592
Looks like a shorty, but very healthy! She may not be a big yielder but some lovely smoke coming your way. Just get another one going for some perpetual Strawberry Nugs!

Looks like a shorty, but very healthy! She may not be a big yielder but some lovely smoke coming your way. Just get another one going for some perpetual Strawberry Nugs!
Great minds @BCBudlady great minds lol:crying::crying:...I transplanted another Strawberry Nuggets seedling into her final home just today haha.....
IMG_20180710_162332.jpg

She looks a bit pale........think she needs some Boom Boom spray:vibe::vibe:
Yes, They tell you what they need. I never grow based solely on yield but intentionally have a couple in rotation that tend to produce heavier to offset the little ones. I have two Bubba Troubles that will be heavier and a couple 24CT and the SN that produced just about 50gm each. Just as long as the variety/ jars are full! The terps on the SN are great! Stinky socks running through a strawberry patch.

Back