Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Yes, They tell you what they need. I never grow based solely on yield but intentionally have a couple in rotation that tend to produce heavier to offset the little ones. I have two Bubba Troubles that will be heavier and a couple 24CT and the SN that produced just about 50gm each. Just as long as the variety/ jars are full! The terps on the SN are great! Stinky socks running through a strawberry patch.
haha can't wait for that one...:bow:..Had a sample of my 3 Bears ....OOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE...she is a strong lady haha....about half a jar of BCN left then it 3 Bears all the way baby yeah lol:crying:

haha can't wait for that one...:bow:..Had a sample of my 3 Bears ....OOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE...she is a strong lady haha....about half a jar of BCN left then it 3 Bears all the way baby yeah lol:crying:
3Bears ...awesome all a rounder she is lol. Enjoy! Wish I had one of her in the tent now too! Current tent denizens are three 4AM, SN, Forgotten cookies. In the fall I guess.

466E262E-0DC9-4550-B10B-070B9C6844E4.jpeg
13F17EF1-1A26-4370-9A2B-E136BE889C9F.jpeg
B7C41123-0033-469A-A8EF-F1EBB2362AD5.jpeg
AFE7CD32-3304-4887-BFAF-9540446C99B4.jpeg
Mine grew about 2 ft. But just the main cola. Rest is short. It might be a result of the fim ? I didn’t even lst this one cause veg is so fast IMO but know she fills out like no other

Hello everyone....can anyone enlighten me as to how squat these strawberry nuggets are supposed to be??........its jut I showed this one to an experienced grower and he told me I should ask for my money back......as this lady is only 6" tall.
when you say experienced grower do you mean photo periods if so then wait till it jarred and cured give him a lil bud and ask him if he still thinks you need your money back :crying:

Hey FWIW I wouldn't do anything to that strain but minor training. It is a small/Medium plant with an Indica background. I had a Sour Bubble mom from BOG for about 15 years. It didn't like to be topped, trimmed, Defoliated, ect at ALL. It also didn't like to be root bound at all. It would slow the growth down or stunt the the plant badly.

Anyways, I am sure the plant will turn out nice. As a rule of thumb I don't do ANYTHING to my Autos but leaf tucking or minor training the first grow on each strain. I do this to see how it grows naturally. Obviously you can have some different phenos, but it will give you a baseline on size, yield, flower time, ect in your own environment. If you top an Auto, it most likely will add time to the overall growth and possibly reduce size of the plant. A high % Auto Indica is most likely going to finish fast, be very dense, and tend to be sensitive compared to larger sized plants. I have a couple 24 Carat plants that I transplanted later than usual, they will be a single Cola Bud. However when I transplant on time my 24 Carat plants grow much better. Minor rootbounding on an Indica has much more negative effects than most larger growing strains. I would not ask for a refund, I am sure it will be fire. But I would try another and not fimm or top.

Last edited:
While I’m on here bro got to give you props on your grows. I have been watching those 3bogs. I’m sure that strawberry will deliver.
thanks dude:toke:.....:astar:top man:astar:......yeah I think it was the fim but I dont care anymore......this lil lady has stolen my green heart:smiley1:

when you say experienced grower do you mean photo periods if so then wait till it jarred and cured give him a lil bud and ask him if he still thinks you need your money back :crying:
hey stoney......he is an auto grower and has a Strawb growing as we speak....wonder how his will turn out?

Back