Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

Hello all....Strawb looks beautiful......beautiful leaves and beautiful flowers.....here she is...oh and strawb 2 is here too
IMG_20180718_132109_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180718_132134_hdr.jpg

Hello all....Strawb looks beautiful......beautiful leaves and beautiful flowers.....here she is...oh and strawb 2 is here tooView attachment 931673 View attachment 931674
Vapo, She is stunning! You are going to be rewarded soon. She smelling off her strawberry field/ foot funk yet? And to think you have another on the way. Heir and a spare so to speak.

Vapo, She is stunning! You are going to be rewarded soon. She smelling off her strawberry field/ foot funk yet? And to think you have another on the way. Heir and a spare so to speak.
Thank you @BCBudlady :bow::bow:....much appreciated, I think it was you who advised puttin the Heir to the spare?

Edit:....she isn't too funky yet!

Thank you @BCBudlady :bow::bow:....much appreciated, I think it was you who advised puttin the Heir to the spare?

Edit:....she isn't too funky yet!
Yes, I think Straw Nugs is worth running in a regular rotation. Looks like she is going to have a super dense main. My pheno was very different , with more secondaries but less dominant main. I started another ( day 10 I think? ) . I’ll watch your little one too as we are close in days. I really have been neglectful of the tent, focusing on the Magic girls in late flower outside. High winds, thundershowers, high humidity, pests. Sunlight is the best , but....

Back