Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

thanks dude:toke:.....:astar:top man:astar:......yeah I think it was the fim but I dont care anymore......this lil lady has stolen my green heart:smiley1:
Bro when she starts budding ur gonna be happy, most impressive meph plant I have had to date. Actually goes toe to toe with Skywalker. Both grows were so fun fast and 0 issues

Hey @Vapo69 i measured my nuggets and she’s about stopped upward growth at 16”. Her buds may reach higher but she has some thick side branches gonna pick her top two leafs I can’t tuck them and they cover like 6-8 maybe more bud sites.

See this statement makes me want skywalker cause so many speak so highly of her.
She is a good plant. Actually my next grow after my next grow .. lol I have problems . Anyway gonna go with a strawberry and walker tent that would be an amazing kush tent. In other words mizzo get her in your line up before it’s too late and they drop more amazing beans!! Lol growers problems. Love them

She is a good plant. Actually my next grow after my next grow .. lol I have problems . Anyway gonna go with a strawberry and walker tent that would be an amazing kush tent. In other words mizzo get her in your line up before it’s too late and they drop more amazing beans!! Lol growers problems. Love them
I know... I’ve missed out on a few like grape crinkle and sour bubbly I wanted. Tyrone special too. I’ve been hoping for a pack as freebies but it hasn’t happens yet so I’ll have to order.

Me too but based on my 4am the grape crinkle must have been insane intense grape flavor. My 4am reeks of grapes like vape juice flavor grape just insane with chemicals and gAs. I can’t even imaging what that was like

Me too but based on my 4am the grape crinkle must have been insane intense grape flavor. My 4am reeks of grapes like vape juice flavor grape just insane with chemicals and gAs. I can’t even imaging what that was like
dude I am well jell lol.......Grape is my favourite flavour!

Here are a few pics of her....she is a stunner
20180712_152135_resized.jpg
20180712_152217_resized.jpg

Back