Indoor Vapo Grows......Strawberry Nuggets

aaahhh.....I just got politely reminded that I promised to put in a White Widow as I found a couple of seeds....so I guess its going to be a new thread for that one haha....the last one was 18 months ago and it was top so i will tag you in when it start if you want..:d5:?

aaahhh.....I just got politely reminded that I promised to put in a White Widow as I found a couple of seeds....so I guess its going to be a new thread for that one haha....the last one was 18 months ago and it was top so i will tag you in when it start if you want..:d5:?
Please tag ! I have at least 10 WW to go in too! A favorite strain for cannabudder as it is very balanced to start with 70/30 I think.Potent too.With the cooking... adds to the body component . Friends love it!! I just have a love for MG Artisinal/ Limited/ Illuminauto/ OG....

Please tag ! I have at least 10 WW to go in too! A favorite strain for cannabudder as it is very balanced to start with 70/30 I think.Potent too.With the cooking... adds to the body component . Friends love it!! I just have a love for MG Artisinal/ Limited/ Illuminauto/ OG....
will do when she breaches:headbang:....yeah I found these 2 WW auto in a little plastic bag, inside a Mephisto bag.....:crying:....They have been in the back(?)of the fridge for about 18-24 months easy....the last one I mainlined and she was absolutely head banging...think I will put this one in Biotabs section too:bow:

EDIT:...I think these were freebs from seedsman......my memory is kind of hazey tho lol:bow:

Last edited:
took some flash pics when the light just went out....enjoy:smiley1:
20180718_230845_resized.jpg
20180718_230801_resized.jpg
20180718_230856_resized.jpg
20180718_230918_resized.jpg
20180718_230921_resized.jpg

Oh right, try big bud, it makes a difference.
she is an organic lady bro:smiley1:

P.S....I apologize if BigBud is Organic, but if i remember its by A.N(?)

Edit:.....the PK boost im using is by Biotabs:smiley1:

Back